RAGE

Mia’s pov 
Ding dongggg

Thank god it’s finally the end of the day because If I have to hear one more FUCKING bell I will grab the nearest sharp object, kill everyone in the room then kill myself.

The only good part of today was meeting Baki and even then his little “girlfriend” ruined it. I cant help but giggle at the memory of her angry little rat face all scrunched up.

“I can’t wait to get to my hotel room” I mumble.

I start to pack up the small amount of things on my desk,  putting my homework in my bag first so I dont have to look at it any longer.

CLINK

"Damn it I dropped my only pencil" I mumbled to myself, complaining as I reached down to get it.

I see a pair of tacky fake Jordens and the next thing I know there’s this terrible smell, like cat piss mixed with rubbing alcohol. 

‘Where the fuck is that stench coming from?’

From the side of my eyes I could see the patterned pants of a male uniform and a obviously fake gold wallet chain. As I start to look up at this smelly asshole I saw sagging pants, a leopard print shirt- 

'Wait what the complete FUCK!!!  Leopard print?? What is this guy a 30 year old mom in a middle of a mid life crisis or something?' I internally scream to myself, my face scrunched up in disbelief and disgust.

Now I really needed to see what this piece work  looks like, and as I look up more I see tanned skin, a clearly fake gold chain draped around a fat sweaty neck.

I don’t even have to look at his face to know he’s a piece I’d shit.

"Heyy babe I saw you walking with that beat up geek baki, wanna ditch that bitch for me~"

‘Holy fucking shit balls his voice sounds slimy, i didn’t know that was possible’ I thought, ignoring him in favor of packing my things.

“Heyyyy, heyyy, don’t be shy baby I’ll even show ya around a bit”

The need to punch this dick in the balls was growing more and more but i, being the good little girl I am, kept ignoring him.

“OI !! I talkin to ya you little cunt bitch” I felt his fingers grip my shoulder, pulling me back.

That’s IT, this little SOB wants to die.

I whip my head around to turn to him, raising my fist in preparation to at least give him a bleeding nose. And as expected he's uglier than a ogre.

“You know what asshole, you want my attention I’ll give you my attention!!"

I started to stand, fully prepared to knock this bitches teeth right out,  but before I could even raise my fist I felt a strong muscled hand grab my other shoulder with a tight grip.

Normal POV

Mia whips her head around one more time, eyes blinded in a red hot rage.

“What lil’cunt bitch is trying to fuck with me now?!” 

“Calm down your making a scene”

At hearing his voice the rage inside her quickly diminished.

Her anger simmering as she looks at his notably handsome face.

"Hey stay out of it weakling, this is between me and my future bitch here!"

And that right there brought that rage back ten fold.

Mia couldn't hold back anymore, a full day of built up stress, anger, and embarrassment suddenly came flowing out of her as she pulled away from bakis strong grasp.

She raises her fist once again and swings.

Her fist too fast for anyone in the room to follow.

CRACK!!

"AHHHGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The punks nose was totally smashed in,  bone was clearly seen through the thick flow of blood and flesh, which was also ripped up, and the skin of his nose completely ripped off.

Everyone gasped, jaws hanging open at what they were witnessing, some people screaming, some people shook in fear, one person even peed his pants.

But no one was more surprised than baki. He new that he wasn't the only strong one at this school, and there will always be that one stronger than average new kid ,he just was surprised that new GIRL was strong.

Now it's not like he didn't know that girls could be physically strong, he's heard of  female bodybuilders and all that.
But the difference between them and Mia was that at least they had bulging muscles to show that they were strong.

Mia is, well shes meaty, chubby, curvy, fat. There's no indication that she could lift 25lbs let alone smash in a guys face with one punch so quickly that not even he couldn't even see it.

He was snapped out of it when he saw Mia raise her fist to go in for another swing.

Usually he wouldn't care if a street fight got deadly, hell he's been fighting since he was 12, but this wasn't a street fight it was classroom, and that wasn't just to strangers duking it out,  one of them was a cute girl that he actually kinda likes.

Sigh 'looks like I'm going to have to get involved ' he thought.

Seemingly quicker than the speed of light Baki got behind Mia, one hand tightly gripping her raised fist while his other hand grabbed her lowered one. He basically wedged her against his muscles.

From the outside perspective tje looked like a normal couple engaging in some PDA.

She struggled lightly, her mind not yet comprehending the situation she was in.

Seeing this baki leaned into her ear.

"Mia snap out of it your making a scene" he whispers, tightening his hold in case she makes another move.

Mias eyes widened as she finally came out of her partial  black out.

Her eyes flickered around the classroom filled with terrified and amazed teens, finally taking in the amount of attention she had gathered

Then she finally looked down, only to see what she had done to the boy that she who's face she a scared forever.

Only one thought went through her mind.

'I'm getting the fuck out of here'.