Mama

"Ugh, what a fucking asshole"

she muttered while she lugged  herself through the heat, her large suitcase dragging behind her, trying to find her taxi again.

Her pace quickened when she spots it again, 'I just wanna get into my hotel and take a fucking nap' she thinks as she puts her luggage inside the taxi first,  'but no, I just had to run into some red headed bitch', once she got into the taxi it started to drive

Mia leans her head against the cars window 'well I guess I can take a little nap' she thinks as she does off.

At the hotel
Mias POV

"Ms!!" I hear a voice yelling, "MS!!" The voice, it's so annoying. "MS!!!!"

'Why is it calling me ms, and why do I feel shaking?" When I open my eyes the first thing I see is my ugly ass taxi driver.

"Why in the hell are you shaking me!" I mutter and glare, once I she his little beady eyes widen in fear I smile.

"I-I j-j-just wanted to t-tell you that y-you've arrived a-day your destination m-ma'me" he uttered

"Well shit that was fast" I say while getting my large luggage out of the taxi with one hand.
After that I give the fugly driver 20000 yen(190 USD) and start heading to the lobby to check in

Inside her room
No ones pov

"FINALLY " Mia yelled as she jumped on the king sized hotel bed , RING RING RING "wonder who could be calling me at this ungodly time?" She says as she pics up her phone.

"Hello?" "MIA NORTEN!!"

'Oh shit its mama, I forgot to call her when I landed, I'm such a fucking dumbass ' she think in pure fear.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE YOU LEFT?" "umm to call you when I land?"
"EXACTLY,  AND YET IM THE ONE CALLING YOU AN 2 HOURS AFTER YOU LAND!?"

"I know and I'm sorry, I just got a little sidetracked that's all, I promise I was going to call you" she explained, trying to save her ass .

"That ain't good enough baby " her mama said in disappointment, "what if you got kidnapped,  or murdered, or someone mugged you"

Mia laughed "mama you know that I'm stronger than I look, if anyone tried I'd beat them to death "
"Dont you laugh at me young lady, I'm a mother it's my job to worry. Plus anything can happen at any time "
Mama huffs, even with those heavy words the air somewhat getting lighter.

"Anyways baby, there's something I may have forgotten to tell you..." she says meekly.

Mia suddenly had a feeling a dread creeping up her spine, "W-what is it mama?" She says with a scared tone,
'I don't have a good feeling about this'

"I may have...... enrolled you in a high school..."    "WAIT WHA-"
"OK bye baby, your uniform is in the closet and you start tomorrow,  love  you"

"MAMA!!!!!!"