Chapter 3

“Thank you for fl-“

   Steve left the airport before the announcer could speak any more. He knew it was going to be a little tuff trying to get around when everyone speaks German. He held his duffle bag in his hand tightly and looked at his direction map. He knew he needed to find a hotel first to stay in before he went sightseeing. He stared at the map and started to walk down the street with it in his hand and his eyes glued to it. He started to mumble the directions to himself when he bumped into some one. He hit the ground and groaned. He saw a young girl, around 19 with shoulder length black hair that was wild looking, rubbing her head. She wore something that a SHEILD agent might wear. He noticed that all her papers were scattered everywhere. Steve, being the gentleman he was, started to pick up the fallen papers. The girl opened her eyes and was studded to see Steve helping her.

“Here” he said handing her the papers all neatly stacked.

“T-Thanks” she said standing up.

Steve picked up his map and duffle bag and smiled at her.

“I am so sorry” he said “I should have watched where I was going”

“No” she said “I should have”

“You speak English?” he asked surprised.

“Yes, I’m from Florida….I’m err-going to school here and have a exam, these where my notes so thank you for helping me”

“No problem” said Steve.

“I’m Kyler by the way” she said “Your name?”

“Steve” he said.

“Well, nice to meet you Steve” she said smiling “I’ll be going now”

“Okay, have a nice day” said Steve as he walked away.

“You too” she replied as she hurried into a dark alley.

Strange girl, Though Steve.

   He shrugged and made his way to a local hotel, though he didn’t expect it to show up so soon. He shrugged and walked inside. He hopped that the front desk lady spoke English or else he was screwed. He walked up and rung the bell.

“I need a room please” he said.

The lady looked at him and turned around. After a few seconds she handed him a key.

“Room, thirty seven” she said in a German accent.

   Steve was relieved to have her know what he had said to her and to hear her reply in English. He smiled and walked to the stairs. He wanted a work out because he was trapped in a airplane for five hours and needed to stretch his legs. He walked up the stairs and walked down the long hall. He was looking for the room number with 37 written in gold on it. He kept walking and walking when he finally saw it. He put the key in the key hole and turned it. He walked into the room and threw his bag on the bed. He shut the door behind him and opened his duffle bag. He shifted through to find his wallet. He finally spotted it and the bottom of the bag and grabbed it. He was going to visit some things first. He was only staying two days and then moving onto London.

He shoved the wallet in his back pocket and then grabbed his room key. He opened the door and walked out. He shut it behind him and locked it. He sighed and then began walking down to the lobby.

****

“See….” Said Kyler “I told you he was going to stay at that hotel”

  She was looking at a girl in her twenty’s with dark auburn hair a little bit longer than her shoulders. She removed the binoculars from her face and Kyler looked at her.

“Nick was right, he’s taking it easy” she said in a low voice.

“It’s good to have you back” said Kyler “Was it hard to go back to your home town then come back here?”

The woman sighed and flinched “Yes, yes it was difficult but I needed to come back”

“So….what do we do now, Steve isn’t doing anything and-“

“We keep watching” snapped the woman “we need to let him relax but also keep an eye on him, Thandos is watching and we have to keep on our toes and tell him when it is right, so for now we stay low Ky”

Kyler nodded at her mentor “Yes Skylar”

Skylar saw Steve leave the Hotel. She quickly stood up and tapped lightly on Kyler’s shoulder.

“We need to go” she said “He’s on the move”

Kyler nodded and followed Skylar down the roof of the Hotel….

--------

OOOOO, hi! hope u like this chapter, and hope you like whats going down, it will get more interesting once Steve gets to London so yeah, Please comment, vote and fan!