Chapter 8

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating this story for a while. But i finally came out of writers block with this story after reading some Marvel comics at my unclesAnyway, I will post and exclusive chapter that will only be up for a few weeks and then be taken down to give you a somewhat clearer point but yeah.......anyway hope u guys like it, Sorry i'm jumping around all over the place with the Villian of the story but it will NOW be clearer! staring...now! Btw, this is not edited! so mind the Grammer and spelling mistakes!

----------

Steve sat in a room in the helicarrier by himself. Taylor had shown him the special spot but then left with Skylar for some training in self defense so he was by himself for the morning. He was thinking about everything. Why was red skull back?

This doesn't make any sense, Thought Steve, Even if the Tessuract hadn't killed him, he would be dead by now! That was over seventy years ago i fought him, this doesn't seem right....

There was a knock on the door that snapped him out of his thoughts. He sighed and walked over to the door and opened it to see who it was. There was a strange woman with daziling red hair and brown eyes dressed in a ruffled turquois shirt with black pants. She had little make-up on and her painted finger nails were chipped. Steve looked at her curious as she stood there for a few seconds with no words. Finally she spoke up as Natasha appeared out of nowhere behind her.

"Hi Mr. Rogers" began the woman "My name is Wanda."

Steve paused and looked at her a tad bit strange "Why are you here...um....Wanda?"

"She's your new secretary" said Natasha.

"why do i need a secretary?" asked Steve.

"Besides the threat of Doom" began Wanda "Fury has a few recruits with no idea how to even start a car so we need your help training them" she said.

"Why do i need to play teacher?" snapped steve a bit irritated.

"They are the young Avengers" explained Natasha "They have powers and talents and have no idea how to use them, They need to join the rest of us six to make us stronger for phase two" she said.

"Phase two?" asked steve and Wanda at the same time.

Natasah nodded "Yes, but we will worry about that later, right now Wanda is who you will be talking to for oragnization-"

"I know what a secretary does" Said Steve.

Natasha nodded and left the two of them alone. Wanda pulled out a file with bits of paper sticking out. "Here is the recruit file" she said.

Steve looked at it then at her "What about Doom, and Skull?! The civilian population is in danger from those two!"

Wanda sighed "Don't worry, they won't be bothering us for a while" she said.

Steve was a bit irritated by this Wanda he just met a few minutes ago. Now he has Kyler, Skylar, Wanda and Taylor to worry about. He can't help but feel protective over these women. 

"Follow me, alot of these kids mentors are out on missions and we still need to keep their senses high" she said.

Steve sighed and followed her down the halls. He saw a half a second of white flash by him and Wanda. He blinked and saw a Man, around Wanda's height, maybe a bit taller with bright blond hair that looked white. He had deep blue eyes and stood in what looked like a janitors outfit.

"Who's that?" asked Steve as the man kept staring at him as they walked past "He keeps staring at me."

"Oh him?" asked Wanda "Thats my brother Pietro" she said "He's one of the many computer geunius on this ship."