Chapter 6

Okay, I have made my decision to skip the story into five months ahead now, I am doing this for a number of reasons, one because I don't want to write about the five months I am skipping now and such and I don't want this story to go on forever as well. SO yeah, here’s the summary of what happened, Tay and Steve hit it off really well and are dating, Steve still doesn't know what a cell phone or computer is and is still figuring out whether or not to tell Tay that he is Capt. and all, Skylar and Kyler are still stalking him and haven't shown themselves yet to him. So there, I didn't want to lose your guys attention span to this story as I don't want to go on and on how Steve and Tay are in love and such, they are just dating, nothing serious, but when things get more intense, then they will really fall for each other, okay so hope yalls aren't mad but, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Five Months later~

Steve had decided to stay and live in London for a while as he didn't want to part from Taylor. She is just like Peggy but a little sweeter and not very intimidating as Peggy was but, Steve was happy no matter what. They were sitting outside the cafe were they always meet. It was late at night and Steve thought that it would be nice to sit and chat with her before eleven in which she had to leave in order to get to work on time. After hour long nice chat they had, they started to walk to Taylor's house.

"Your one of the nicest guys I’ve met Steve" she said smiling "No guy has shown the kind of grace that you have to me"

"That’s a shame that other men wouldn't for such a lovely woman" he said.

She smiled "Thank you for everything Steve"

Steve heard a muffle of footsteps behind them. He turned around to see two human figures, hiding in the shadow of one of the lamp posts.

"Hello" asked Steve. Taylor turned around a bit worried "Is any one there?"

"Sorry to interrupt this.......meeting that you have Mr. Rogers" said a woman stepping into the light of the lamp post. She was tall, around 5' 10" and she wore a black and dark blue skin tight clothes. It exposed her stomach and her thighs down, there was a familiar badge on her shoulders that resembled an eagle and she had her dark auburn hair in loose curls with a belt that held a twin guns, a knife, some other weapons and a taster. She had a bow and a few arrows swung over her right shoulder and she had on black boots that went up to her mid leg. She had piercing hazel eyes as she stared at Steve and Taylor.

"Who are you?" asked Taylor defensive.

"I am Agent S of S.H.E.L.D." she said "I have come to talk to Mr. Rogers about something extremely important mam'a" she said in a stern voice.

"About what" asked Taylor now horrified "What does SHEILD want with Steve, did he-"

"He's not a criminal mam'a" said Agent S "We just need to speak to him as soon as possible"

"We?" asked Steve.

"Yes" Said Agent S. Another SHEILD agent appeared behind her. Steve recognized her as it was Kyler from Germany! She wore a black, skin tight shirt with skin tight silver leggings with silver and black gloves that looked almost apart of her "This is Agent Harth" said Agent S.

"So what is it that you need to speak to Steve so important about?" challenged Taylor.

Agent S looked around warily then replied "It's not secure or safe here; we'll talk in the Helicarrier"

*****

"Skylar" whispered Kyler as she glanced in the back of the room where a meeting table was. Taylor sat impatient and Steve twiddled his fingers nervous "is it a good idea to have 'her' on board?"