👑December 8th👑

Princess Amalia Sofia👑

When day is night, and night is day, who really is the one to trust? When up is down, and down is up, who can I truly lean on? Something is wrong, and we all know it. I'm worried for me, for my siblings and parents. Even my father, whom I don't really like. Is this fate? I don't know, but I'll try to figure it out...

Princess Amalia kept her body steady and her thoughts in one piece. She wants no rumors, only facts. This is war, right? War has happened before!

She sighs and looks down, tiredness can conquer even the strong ones, and worry can conquer the hard-headed.

Amalia Sofia
After days on the run from the war, after days and nights of seeing nothing but green forest and long shadows and heavy snowfall, we finally arrived.

The castle looks strong and hidden, the middle of nowhere (dddfgffuhhyytb9- my niece) and surrounded by trees and strong walls. It's made out of gray stones and a old banner hangs by the gates. A guard stops us as we approach the gate.

"State your names"

Jackson rolls his eyes, probably because he's just tired and annoyed.

"Head knight Jackson Winters, co general Mina Sword in charge of royal escape troops. We are with the crown prince, his fiancé and sister Princess Amalia. Court advisor Zyris will give you the details"

His voice is sounds boring and monotone, and he points towards Zyr, the guard looks a little suspicious, but gives in when the crown prince takes off his hood.

"How many staffs do you have at the moment, and who is in charge"
Clearblue is also tired and annoyed, but he makes his voice clearer to sound royal. The guard looks baffled and apologetic, immediately opening the gates and bowing.

"We have two maids, two guards including me, and the one in charge is duchess Lynn, sir."

The royals ride into the courtyard, and the staffs follow. Mina and Jackson stop the guards. They straighten their backs and pay full attention to them.

"Go and get a full night of sleep, but in the morning I want all knights on duty. Four of you guard the outside, while the rest guard inside and on the stone wall. Be at your full guard. We meet in the morning at seven o clock in the stables, where we will give you more details"

Jackson's voice booms through the space where they are standing. Their horses start to step around in frustration, as the knights turn to Mina.

"After you've settled your horses properly, come to me and I'll give you your rooms, understood?!"

"Yes ma'am!l

Jackson and Mina step away and allow the knights to ride in to the courtyard. All of this happens while I'm busy settling my tired whit horse and run up to my brother. He is about to walk into the castle, followed by Zyr and Daisy.

Daisy smiles as I appear next to her, and although it's a tired smile I still appreciate it very much.

We walk though the main entrance, and are met with a warm entrance room. The carpets are blue, and cover most of the floor. In front of us is a staircase, that leads upwards in both directions, and to our left and right are hallways further into the castle. A big painting of a noble family is on the wall of the staircase. A woman in a expensive blue dress and a little girl and boy are seen on the picture.

'That must be duchess Lynn' I conclude, and I'm soon proven right. The duchess rushes down the stairs, wearing a casual yellow gown, and bows to us. She seems to have been surprised, as her hair is let down casually and her eyes are widened in surprise. Two maids rush down the stairs after them, and offer to show the staffs their rooms. I wave them off and tell them to get some rest or food.

"Your majesties, it's an honor to host you"

My brother gives her a small nod, and Daisy smiles and bows a little.

"We have several guards, maids and a few important people and royals that need a room, if you would be so kind. Th news might not have reached you, but another war has broken out again."

Zyr speaks out instead of the prince, and he smiles a little.

"Yes, we have rooms for the soldiers and knights on the second floor, and the staffs on the first floor. How about I personally show you your rooms while my staffs prepare some dinner?"

Mina and Jackson arrive just as she begins to speak. They smile and bow respectfully.

"Can your guards handle to protect the palace over the night? I think ours might need some rest for now."
Mina speaks up.

"Yes, you can all follow me... Sissy, go and tell your sister to prepare dinner for a big annnount of people, as fast as possible, if you would be so kind"

The maid that had just arrived from showing the staffs their rooms, bows to the royals and the duchess before responding.

"Yes duchess Lynn, we can get it ready in an hour"

Lynn smiles kindly and begins to walk up the staircase.

"Good"

"And here are the royal suites. We only have four rooms suited for royals though"

Zyr steps forward.

"According to protocol, during times of war the crown prince and his wife/ fiancé should be protected at all times. How about knight Jackson shares a room with the crown prince and co general Mina with Lady Daisy?"

He says it like it was the most serious thing in the world, but I'm starting to see a pattern here. Mina widens her eyes and blushes, or I think she does. Daisy smiles, but it almost looks a little nervous. Clearblue gives a tiny smirk, but it disappeared as soon as it came. Jackson just widens his eyes but nods, probably out of duty.

"That sounds good to me, me and Zyr can take the smallest rooms then"

The crown prince nods.

"Sounds like a plan, see you guys at dinner! Common Jackson"
He smiles at Jackson and waves at us, leaving into the biggest room. Jackson follows him hesitantly.

Well that was new. But what isn't new, it's Christmas after all!

❄️👑❄️