Chapter 25 - part 2

Chapter 25 - Part 2

Hinata's POV

We're on our way to where our honeymoon would be, it was an island where a hotel is located. It was ment for people who will have their honeymoon or just wanna make babies.. that's what otosan said to me.

Sasuke and I are currently riding this big white bird that talks. He's a bit talkative for a bird. But that's not a problem since I think he's a tour guide.

"In five minutes we'll arrive to our destination, buckled up!"

The bird said and started to flap his wings much faster. Sasuke from my back immediately hugged me.

"Don't worry.. I got you.."

He whispered to my ear with his bedroom voice that made me shiver a bit.

"Look who's heating up from my back"

The bird joked.

"Hn"

Was all Sasuke said and hugged me much tighter. But this time. He's digging his face to my neck. I can feel his nose brushing to my neck and his lips kissing it repeatedly.

"U-uhm.. S-Sasuke.."

I called him.

"What is it?.."

He asked.

"C-can w-we.. do this later?.."

I asked, there he broke the hug and hold both of my hands.

"Sure.."

He said. Is he mad at me?.. he's a bit serious when he said sure.. what should I do?.. I should have let him do what he wants.. but.. Mr.bird can see us.. even tho its night time. I-I'm not used to do such a nude thing in front of others..

Just like what Mr.bird said. Five minutes we reached our destination. There, a worker from the hotel greeted us and said.

"Welcome to The honeymoon resort! I'm the owner of this resort and Mr.Hiashi asked me to guide you till the day you leave the resort. By the way.. you can call me Shishi and yeah.. welcome again and enjoy your stay."

Shishi said and bowed to the two of us. She looks young, the same age as I do, she has this pale skin with a matching long black hair till her waist and a bangs to her side. She has this brown eyes as brown as the sand from the sand village.

"First!" She clapped "Let me show where your room will be.."

She excitedly said and lead us to our room. She's acting like a kid cause' she's skipping while leading us to our room.

"Uhm.. ano.. Ms.Shishi.. how exactly old are you?"

I asked. Well she really looks young to have this island resort of her own. To describe the interior of the resort. It doesn't look like more of a Japanese style but more like a castle on fairytales.

Ms.Shishi smiled at me like a cat and said.

"Tsk tsk tsk.. never ask a ladies age.. hihihi.."

She said and continue on skipping till we reached our room.

When we reached the room she opened it and there. I saw a really wide space where there's a red couch with a small glass table and a white chandelier on top. The carpet was brown and feels really comfy. The wall was glass and a brown curtain was on the side if you want privacy. If you look outside the view was really relaxing cause' you can see the beauty of the full moon and feels like it's close to the beach. The stars are brightly shining with it.