Chapter 22 part 1

Chapter 22

Normal POV

"I chose the 3 of you because of your encounter with yourselves from the other dimension. Itachi here from the other dimension reported that there's an imbalance happening to their world because of a certain Uchiha from their world roaming around our dimension, that Uchiha was sending human's from here to Itachi's dimension and those humans are reported to be missing ninjas and civilians. He was last seen from the hidden shadows. I wanted the 3 of you help Itachi send that Uchiha back to his real dimension. This will be an S-Rank mission. Be careful."

Tsunade explained and comanded Naruto sasuke and Hinata.

"Yosh finally having an S-rank mission. I thought I would no longer have S-rank mission after the war. Guess I was wrong. Hihihi.."

Naruto said as he fist bump thru the air.

"let's do our best.."

Hinata cheered everyone.

"Psh! Still the same huh dobe?"

Sasuke said as he smirks.

"Of course Sasuke-teme, and that's the reason why Hinata-chan fall for me. Hi-hi-hi.."

Naruto said sarcastically while smirking at Sasuke.

"So what.. I'm the one she chooses to marry.."

Sasuke said sarcastically.

"It's because I let you take care of her. If I don't I would definitely be with her.."

Naruto said making Sasuke more pissed.

"She chose me before you told me to take care of her."

Sasuke said while not letting his anger burst.

"I could steal her away from you that time if only I didn't let you take care of you.."

Naruto said while crossing his arms and looking away fr Sasuke.

"Yeah.. and you can't bring back time."

Sasuke said the usual cold way he talks to Naruto.

"Oh yeah?! Well I-"

Naruto suddenly stopped and can't think of any words to counter what Sasuke said.

"You guys finished? If not, GET OUT OF MY OFFICE AND CONTINUE THAT LOVE TRIANGLE OUTSIDE!!"

Tsunade shouted as she tries to punch them but she was stopped by Kakashi.

The three went out of the office running out of fear while Itachi from another dimension follows them.

"Shish! Its your folt Sasuke teme!"

Naruto protests.

"You started it dobe."

Sasuke said and pulled Hinata away who's pacing out the whole time thinking about the mission.

As Sasuke and Hinata walking home leaving Naruto and Itachi behind. Sasuke brings Hinata back to reality by kissing her on the lips while every villagers can see what he did.

Hinata startled on what Sasuke did and blushed at the moment while the villagers are whispering negative and positive thoughts about them.

"You're pacing out the whole time.. what's wrong?"

Sasuke asked who's worried of her.

"I was.. just thinking.. is Sosuke the one Tsunade wanted us to hunt?.."

Hinata said while looking at Sasuke.

"We'll find out soon. First, we need to pack our things before setting out on the mission. ."