Chapter 8 - KibaHina

Chapter 8

Sasuke's POV

"I... Itachi?.."

I said with a questioning tone. He's dead I saw him fade away after dispelling the reanimation jutsu.

"W-what are you.. Doing here?

I asked him as I walk towards him and saw someone else. He has a big round eye glass with a long white hair.

"K-kabuto?.. H-how d-did you get here?"

I asked as I feel like I'm totally got infected by Hinata's stuttering habit.

"I heard you're marrying that hyuga heiress.. So.. I just gave you a wedding gift you would absolutely love.."

He said. Tsh! It pissed me off. I know I want itachi back to life but.. Itachi wants to rest already. Damn this kabuto!

I activated my Sharingan and tried to attack him without destroying the couch or the house. He didn't move but just raised his hands and said.

"Woah! Woah! Wait.. Its just a clone." He deactivated the clone jutsu, it disappeared and smokes are starting to fade away.

"What do you really want?" I asked him again and pointed a kunai beside his neck.

"Can you just chill?.. I'm just here to sell something you might like.." He said while giving me a smirk.

"What is it?.." I asked.

"You want the heiress to be yours?.. I know she likes Naruto.. Why not buy this love potion so she'll be all yours.. Oh yeah.. This potion can erase her feelings to the one she really love and replace it with the one who used the potion at her. Oh yeah.. Just one drop of this on a drink and there! She's yours." He said.

"She's mine already.. I don't need it.." I said

"Then.. Why not buy this ero potion? Wanna make her want you more and more and see her you know what I mean.. Do the things you want in bed.." He said. I didn't know he's now a sales man for erotic things. Tsh! Who would want to buy this stuff..

"I'm not interested. I told you.. She's mine already.. Leave." I said as I point at the door.

"Well then.. It seems like you two did a loving loving thing already to make you not interested.. Well.. See you.." He said and went out the house.

Tsh! I would never use a thing to her.. I lay on the couch and closed my eyes to take a nap but a kunai just darted to the sofa from the window.

"What's this?.."

I looked at the paper and saw a summoning paper with a letter inside.

______________

If you're interested to buy.. Just use this to summon me. Oh yeah.. Your friends already bought one.. That girl with blond hair bought one and the guy with the dog bought one too.. Heard him say Hinata.. Well hope you changed your mind and buy some stuffs.

______________

Damn! Is it.. Kiba?.. Is he trying to steal my Hinata?!.. Did he bought that love potion?! Or that ero potion?! Tsh! Is he trying to steal my Hinata's virginity from me?! Damn him! Damn him!

I took off the house and went to the hokage's office to ask where is Hinata's mission located.

"Hinata's team went to the hidden mist. You might catch her if you leave now.."

Tsunade said. I immediately went back home to fetch some things and off I go to Hinata's location.

I nearly catch up with them but I remembered Kiba has a smelling techniques or something. He might caught me that I'm following them.