Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Sasuke's POV

I woke up in the morning and as I look to my right.. I saw my wife.. My future wife sleeping beside me. As I look at her right now it reminds me of what happened last night. It was an amazing feeling especially if you share a special feelings for each other.

I kissed her on her forehead to give her a morning kiss, she started to blink her eyes and immediately looked at me while giving me those sweet smiles she have.

"Good morning.." I said as I stroke her hair. "I love you soo much.." I added as I kissed her again but this time on the lips.

She looked at me again and giggled, she smiled and said.

"I didn't know Sasuke-kun's a sweet talker.."

"Stupid.." I playfully said as I poke her forehead. "I've been telling sweet words to you since the beginning.." I added.

She giggled again and said.

"I-its different this time.. Well I couldn't explain but.. It really feels different.."

I smiled at her and kissed her again on the lips.

"Oh!.. I just remembered I'll be going to Sakura's residence.."

She said as she immediately stood out of the bed but suddenly fall down so I catch her.

"You okay?.."

I asked and lay her slowly to the bed.

"Uhm.. Yeah.. Maybe I'm still just tired.. I'll cook our breakfast okay?.. Just wait here.."

She said as she stood up again and put her clothes on.

As she cooks, I went out of the room already dressed up and I suddenly just saw her wearing aprons and I just looked at her ass.

Ugh! Why am I turning to a maniac?!

I went closer to her and hugged her tight as she turn those pancakes from the pan.

"A-Uhm.. S-Sasuke-kun.. Y.. You're kinda rubbing y-your... Uhm.. Thing.. To my.. Uhm.. Back.."

She said shyly at me. I let go of the hug and said "Sorry.." To her. She just giggled and started to cook again as I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

The doorbell rings and someone knocked on the door really hard.

"I'll get it!"

Hinata said playfully as she skips towards the door, she opened it and saw.

"Otosan?.."

She said but suddenly slaps her on her cheeks that made me run towards to her back and get a hold of her. Hiashi closed the door from his back and said.

"I just heard from Neji that the news was true! What kind of wife are you?! Letting your husband fuck with another woman huh Hinata!!.. Look what you just did!! Its spreading across the town that your future husband gets bored at you and wants another woman!! Agh! That Haruno family ruins our name!!"

"Its not Hinata's folt Hiashi.. Its mine.. I should have been more careful. I've been careless getting drunk that time.."

I said as I calm him down.

"Its still her folt letting you get drunk! Agh! Fix this Hinata!"

He said and went out of the house as he slams the door. Hinata cried as she slowly sits to the ground.

"Hey.. We'll fix this okay?.."

I said to cheer her up. She looked at me while her tears fall down from her eyes.