Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Sasuke's POV

"S-Sakura?.."

She said as she turn her gaze at the baby which Sakura is holding right now.

"U-uhm.. H-Hinata.. I.. I just heard f-from Naruto t-that.. Y... You're awake now.. I just wanna say that.. I'm sorry for what I did and I'm so happy that you're okay now.."

Sakura said while shaking.

"I think you should go now.. Hinata needs to rest.."

I said as I gently push Sakura away from the door without looking at her or the baby.

"S-Sasuke?.. A-aren't you.. going to held him.. O-or.. Even just.. Look at him?.."

Sakura said while trying to stop her tears to fall down. I didn't look but she held my hands and stopped me. Hinata looked at us curious on what's happening and suddenly. I saw her hold on her chest and turn her gaze away from us.

"H-Hinata.."

I called her name and she started to walk towards us but....

She just passed us and said.

"I.. Better go.. I.. I think.. I'm just.. Messing up the scene."

She run away from us while holding her chest. I was about to follow her but Sakura stopped me and said.

"S-Sasuke.. P-please.. C-can we just talk.. Even just for a minute.. Or.. Just.. Looked at him for a minute.."

I looked at the baby and saw the same features I have, the onyx eyes i have, the pale skin I have and the raven hair I have. We have the same features but the baby looked like Sakura.

"I looked.. You happy now?"

I said coldly to her and that words made her tears started to fall down.

"H-He's your son.. H-how could you be like this Sasuke?.. How?! Its okay to me if you hurt me, you ignore me or what.. But.. Neglecting your own son?!.."

She said while crying out loud. I wanna held the baby.. I.. I wanna feel if he's really mine.. B-but.. He's the product of my mistake.

"Let's just talk about this after Hinata recovered.. She still needs to rest."

I said and started to looked for Hinata. I looked everywhere but no sign of her.. It's already starting to get dark so I decided to go back home hoping she's back and Sakura's gone.

When I got home, Sakura's gone and the house smelled really great.. The aroma of the food reaches every corner of the living room that made me hungry. I looked at the kitchen and saw her.

My wife cooking for our dinner wearing apron while her hair was bunned up.

"H-Hinata?.."

I said as I walk towards her and hugged her from the back.

"You're back.."

I added as I hugged her more tighter this time.

"U-uhm.. S-Sasuke-kun.. Can you fix the table.. Dinners almost ready.."

She said and smiled as if like nothing happened.

"A-alright.."

I said and smiled back at her. I fixed the table and she poured good in each plate I put on the table. One for her and one for me. We were silent not until.. She broke the silence here in the kitchen.

"Sasuke-kun?.. Did you liked it?"

She asked while smiling at me.

"Y-yeah.. It taste really great.. You should cook everyday.."