weasley twin triangle

"Come on, Y/N," Fred urges.

"It'll be fun," George chides in.

I bite my lip. "But what if they find out we left the castle. I know you guys do this all the time, but still. I don't want detention."

Each boy links one of their arms through mine. "We won't get caught," George says.

"And if we do, I'll say we didn't let you have a choice," Fred nods.

I smile gratefully. "Fine, I'll go. I have been craving some chocoballs," I comment.

They lead me through the tunnel, and eventually we are in Honeydukes. The twins peer out, making sure nobody is around, and we carefully enter.

"We made it," Fred grins. "C'mon. Go pick out anything you want. My treat."

George gives him a look and the two start talking in hushed voices, but I'm too excited for the candy to interpret it. I grab an assortment of candies, walking towards the cashier.

George hands me a few sickles. I glance at him for a moment before grabbing them out of his hand.

"Thanks George!" I smile.

He grins. "Just give me a piece or two." He taps my nose and I giggle. Then I glance at Fred who's standing by the door, arms crossed.

I quickly buy the candy, hand George a few, and head directly towards Fred. "Here, Fred. Take whatever you want."

Fred shakes his head. "Not hungry. Let's go back."

I frown, grabbing his arm. "You don't want to walk around?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "I don't want you to get caught."

George raises a brow. "Oh, don't use that excuse."

"We can just go, it's fine," I say. I lead them back to the tunnel, and the walk back is silent.

The silence bothers me, because I can tell their moods have plummeted.

"What's wrong with you two?" I ask.

They glance at each other. Then they say, "Y/N, you need to choose. It's been weeks."

I'm astonished. I didn't know they were still thinking about that. "Guys, I-" I begin. "I can't choose. You both are so wonderful."

Fred looks at his shoes and George's face has fallen.

I stand on my tiptoes, and give them each a kiss on the cheek. "I don't want to live without either one of you."