george weasley

"Just ask her," Ron's voice sounds from the common room.

I enter, flopping down onto the only available seat. Hermione smiles at me tiredly. "I told you that you shouldn't have gone through with George's prank," she chuckles.

"I'll admit it, detention with Snape was bad. But the prank was still hilarious," I say, glancing at George.

He gives me a mischievous smile, the familiar one I know and love.

"Well, I'll let you relax," Hermione sighs, walking towards Harry.

I watch her leave, then turn my attention the the boy in front of me. "George, hey."

He grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"I'm not moving, I'm tired," I protest.

"Come on, it'll be fun! This is a good prank!" he whines.

I follow.

We sneak out of the common room, down the stairs.

"Haven't we gotten into enough trouble? Now sneaking out past curfew?" I mutter under my breath.

"I swear this will be good. Look." He lifts up his sleeve and a slug slides down his arm. I squeal at first, then realize it's fake. A jelly slug.

I hit his arm. "George! Give me a warning next time!"

He chuckles and continues on.

"Who are we pranking, exactly?" I ask.

"Just wait and find out," he answers.

I roll my eyes but continue to follow him down the hall. My heart skips a beat when I realize we're standing outside of Snape's classroom. His light is still on.

"George!" I whisper-shout. "I am not doing this."

He grabs my arm and sneaks past the door. Snape is nowhere to be found. Strange. He must be in the closet.

George laughs and places the jelly slug onto Snape's chair. "He'll never know what hit him."

I shake my head, but even I have to laugh. We hurry out of the classroom, hiding just outside the door.

Snape walks out of the closet, his cloak swishing behind him. He makes his way towards his chair, and George's eyes glint with mischief.

Snape sits down, and jumps almost immediately, looking down at what he sat on. He curses under his breath, his eyes resting on the doorway.

"Run," George whispers, grabbing my hand and leading me through the halls.

I sprint as fast as my legs will take me, letting out a light laugh. As much as I hate being put in detention, I love George and his pranks.

We burst into the common room, gasping for air. I'm still laughing as he grabs my waist, pulling me towards him. But I stop laughing when he kisses my lips.

The kiss is passionate, like he's been waiting to do this forever, but I guess I have been too. I kiss him back.

I do really think he's the one for me. I will forever think that. He's my George.