Chapter. 06 Orphaned

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay then it's not the end

''Then tell him he's off the team!'' Coach ranted off as I quickly walked through the entrance of the function hall. ''Hey Liam.. Are you okay?'' Liam looked at me and nodded '' But I promised you're mom I would be here around so she could pick up some double shift at the Hospital'' Agent McCall was talking to his son worried about what happened tonight. 

Apparently, during the game, Garrett stabbed someone with his lethal lacrosse stick. Always knew that kid was one of the assassins. ''You are here now'' Scott reassured his father.

As I waltzed to the McCall's I noticed the deputies were taking Violet out of the school with handcuff's ''Wow. Just like Bonnie and Clyde huh?'' I commented as we looked at her in disgust. ''Sheriff what is it? Is that the weapon?'' Mr. McCall asked the Sheriff ''Yeah it's a thermal cut wire'' Once Mr. Stilinski stated Agent McCall went towards Violet. ''Parrish, Hold up.''

''Hey Scott. Are you okay? What did exactly happen?'' I asked and Liam came near to us. ''Well Garrett stabbed Brett, which apparently is a werewolf, and tried to kill me.'' I gawked to the boy ''Where is Kira?'' He asked ''She took off. Stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the deadpool.'' Liam explained as Scott grew concerned ''Her mom's on it.'' ''Everyone is on it'' Liam added. ''You're not'' I said to Liam as he faced me furrowing his eyebrows ''Not yet... there's still the third part right?'' Liam said but suddenly the two werewolves looked at the end of the hallway listening to the conversation between Agent McCall and Violet. 

''Are you sure about this?'' I asked Scott as me and Liam guarded at the door. ''Scott hurry! I think someone's coming.'' I whispered knowing the he could hear me. ''You find anything?'' Liam asked getting impatient. Scott took awhile to answer back but he said ''No...Nothing'' hesitantly.

-------------

''Hey Malia! Where is everybody?'' I Jog towards Malia as we headed to the Math class. ''I don't know, Stiles last night was helping Brett to Deaton.'' I nodded and we took our seat.

''Has anyone seen Stiles, Lydia or Kira today? Malia, Aria any ideas where your friends are?'' Ms. Cara asked us ''I could try and catch their scent'' I death glared Malia as she looked at me with a confused look. Well just like Stiles always said : ''That's a progress'' ''Right, how about we just mark them as absent'' Ms. Cara declared doubting about Malia's sens of humour. ''Okay Everyone let's begin with last night's homework'' The teacher said as I was ready to take out my textbook but then Malia took my hands and dragged me out of the door. ''Malia what are you doing?'' I hissed as Ms. Cara stopped us. ''Malie, Aria do you need to be excused to your class?'' ''Yeah?'' and we headed out. 

''Where the hell you are taking me?'' I hissed and we stopped ''I'm hearing someone calling my name. I need to find out who it is and obviously I want you with me. Just in case.'' 

After few walks we turned around and saw Derek at the staircase ''Derek? What are you doing here?'' I asked as he came to our view. ''Brett is still out of him. I need to find his pack and them about the deadpool.'' Derek stated ''So what do you need me for?'' Malia asked ''I know a little bit something about this pack they kind of have a secret meeting place in the woods. No one has spent more time at the woods of Beacon Hills than you. This is Brett's'' Derek said throwing a jersey to Malia ''Well I have a math class to attend so..'' I slowly waltzed away but stopped by a strong grip. I looked at my arm and found Derek gripping onto me. ''You can come if you want to.'' He stated as I shifted my glare on my arm and to his eyes. He quickly took his grip from me and gave his attention back at Malia. ''Breathe it in'' Derek instructed to her as she looked unsure about it. ''I'm not good at that yet.'' She neglected feeling uncomfortable. I crossed my arm and encouraged Malia: ''Try, Malia..'' ''I'll teach you- Focus on a different scents. Some types are identity, some are emotion. '' Derek explained to her as she smelled the jersey. Once she finally caught the specific scent she looked up and said: ''I got it. Let's go.''