Chapter 05. I.E.D

And I burn, I burn

Till you can see my ghost, ooh

From the ashes grow

Dark sun lights a silhouette

Cradling the flame until the fire beds

''So Walcott's were the first'' Scott confirmed '' Atleast the first we know about. Four murders. Sean, His brothers and their parents. They were killed by professional assasins called The Mute. Weapon of choice is a Military Tomahawk, but then the mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine'' Stile added. I looked at the all the pictures on the table and examined a particular image. ''Next was Demarco, He delivered the kegg at the party in the lake house and decapitated next to his car'' I said as i pointed on the picture next to the Sheriff. ''And then last night, 23 years old Carrie Hudson'' Stiles continued.

''It's a dead pool. A hit list of supernatural creatures. this a part of it, the rest still have to be decoded'' Scott added. I handed the list to Mr. Stilinski as he took it read the content.

''Who found this list?'' The Sheriff asked in doubt looking at us ''Lydia.'' Stiles said. ''How?'' The Sheriff asked still not convinced. ''She wrote it, actually transcribed it without realizing.'' ''Banshee?'' ''Banshee'' Both father and son discussed. ''Beautiful'' the Sheriff mumbled and pointed out the numbers: ''Wait what are these numbers next the names?'' ''We're getting to that, first you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key'' Stiles explained to his father already in confusion. ''Wait like a key word?'' He asked. ''It's actually a name.'' I confirmed as I heard a whisper next to me from Scott: ''Allison'' ''Her name broke the third list.'' Stiles said cutting the silence when the young boy next to me nominated my friend's name ''And We think that there are two other cipher keys...'' Scott stopped looking at me in concern ''That will give us the rest of the names'' I nodded. ''Okay. How do we get the cipher keys?'' the Sheriff asked at us as I leaned my arms on the desk ''The same how we got the code'' Stiles stated ''Lydia. She's been at the lake house all week end trying to find the other two key words.

''You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie hm? And what about these two names on the list? Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town? They're werewolves too?'' the Sheriff asked Scott.

''I don't know but Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw other supernatural creatures here'' Scott reassured the Sheriff ''Here being in the Beacon Hills? or Beacon county? Population of Beacon Hills is just 30.000'' the Sheriff stated but got cut off by his own son. '' And dropping..'' gaining a glare from his father. ''But if we are talking about Beacon County you're looking close to 500.000... Wait, how many werewolves, banshee, kitsunes or else are out there we're talking about? And what happens to the next cipher key uncovers non 12 names but 100?'' the Sheriff stressed out as he took a seat on his desk ''Well I don't think it will be that many cause' there is a limit.'' Stiles said ''Because of the numbers. We think that once that we decode the names the numbers will add up to 117'' I explained to the Sheriff which is on the point of a ripping his hair off by this news. ''117 of what?'' He asked ''Million'' I finished my sentence. Stiles took a pen and started to write letters next the number on the list and said:''117 million dollars, dad. Stolen from the Hale hall and being used by someone for financial murders''Stiles explained to his father in hope for him to understand. ''Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead'' Scott added. 

A beep interrupted us from our conversation so I excused myself to check my phone 

''I have to go, Uncle Chris wants me home now.'' I said wearing my leather jacket and filing my bag. ''I will see you guys at school?'' I asked as the boys nodded. ''Good evening Sheriff.'' I waved off.