Chapter. 07 Weaponized

''Aria! Get ready or you will get late for your test!'' I heard uncle Chris from the other room, warning me about the PSAT test. I changed my clothes into white shirt, flannel, worn out jeans and my biker boots. I let my hair messy and kept everything natural. 

I went running out of the door without even saying goodbye to uncle Chris. 

I looked at my wrist watch and noticed that I only have 30 minutes to arrive at school. I quickly putted my helmet on my head and sped off with my motorbike to the school.

I was practically running through the hallways of the function when I spotted the others in line; Stiles saw me and waved at me as I catched my breath. 

''You are late!'' Stiles scolded me as I said hi to Malia and Kira ''Sorry, I over slept. I was up all night for this test. Wait where is Lydia?'' I asked them as I catched a stare from Scott. Everything between us was awkward at that moment. I sent him a small insecure smile as smiled back rubbing the back of his head. ''She did this on freshmen year.'' Stiles responded looking around ''Does that mean I could've take it some other time?'' Malia asked nervously, clearly not wanting to do this test. ''Malia, you studied hard for this than anyone of us.'' Finally Scott spoke. ''Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good.'' Malia argued. ''Well..'' I said receiving a glare from the were-coyote ''Well.. what?'' She asked ''It's 'Well' not 'good' '' Stiles added as Malia frowned ''God!'' ''Okay Okay'' Stiles managed to calm her down. ''You are doing this, because while we're trying not to die we still need to live. If I survive High school, I'd like to go to college'' Scott said comforting Malia. ''It's only 3 hours. We can survive three hours.'' I said trying to untense the situation. ''Okay guys. Once you get in you have to stamp some papers okay?'' We all turned our head to Mrs. Martin as we all get inside. 

Once I stamped the paper, a teacher handed me the test with a grin on his face. ''Aria, Scott. Cellphone on the envelope, you will get it back after the test.'' I nodded to the instruction of Mrs. Martin as I dropped my phone into the envelope and took the number of it. 

I took a sit infront of Malia ''Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so. This test will be 2 hours and 10 minute. There will be two 25 minutes critical lecture sections - two 25 minutes maths sections and and essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes - There supposed to be 2 teacher monitoring this exam.'' The man said and asked at Mrs. Martin. ''I know there's coach but he is not exactly punctual. Uh let me just try him again'' Mrs. Martin said as he headed out of the class. I looked at the class feeling my chest get heavier each time I breath. I pushed it away knowing it's just the nervousness I am feeling. After 5 minutes Mrs. Martin walked back in to the door ''I can't find him, but there's Mr. Yukimura upstairs doing some paper works. Do you want me to try him?'' Mrs. Martin said with a disappointed look ''We have to start. We can ask for his assistance a the first break.'' The man said as he crouched to his clock and settled the time. I spined my pencil looking at the time. ''You may now open your test booklets and begin'' He said. As soon as he said the start I opened my test booklet and started to read. My vision was kind of blurry as I tried to hull my eyes on focus but it wasn't working. I looked up and my vision started to spin. Without even knowing i fell to the ground. ''Aria!'' Mrs. Martin exclaimed heading towards me as she helped me get up on my sit. ''Are you alright?'' She asked as I groaned in pain. ''Uh I'm okay. It's just, I forgot to eat anything this morning. Yeah maybe it's for that..'' I said as I got up regaining my balance and looked at my friends as they looked at me in concern ''Aria, How long have you had this?'' Mrs. Martin asked in shock as she made me see my wrist full bruise ''I don't know'' I said in confusion ''Mrs. Martin, Do I need to stop the test?'' The teacher asked ''No it's fine.'' She said as she helped me to seat on my place. Scott looked at me worried as I sent him a weak smile still gripping on my wrist where the bruise was placed. I zoned out and the next thing I knew was a voice yelling outside of the room. All of the students went running out to see what happened as Scott came next me to help me get up. We looked out of the door and saw Mrs. Martin worried. ''Back to your seats now.'' She said as we get inside and closed the door. ''Are you okay?'' Scott asked examining every inch of me. I nodded and noticed he was listening to someone. ''Scott what is it?'' I asked him ''She called the CDC'' he simply said.