Prologue

Aria Phoenix, a girl who is not afraid to kill and or to be killed; a girl who don't trust people easily; a girl from the most respected family between the Hunters. A Family who came to Beacon Hills to help the Argents fight the Nogitsune.

She is trained not to give in temptations and emotions and specially have the honor and determination to keep their code: Proteggiamo l'umanità nel mondo soprannaturale; ''We protect humanity in the supernatural world''. Scott and his friends are lucky to have their help; but when everything seems to go to plan Aria descovers something about her existance;something that will change every inch of her life. Maybe it's the weakness she is trying to hide behind her Castle walls. And she knows that there is something wrong with her. Love and Life will teach her that sometimes it's okay not to be okay; but Aria is too afraid to let her emotions show.

Will she be able to fight against the unknown? Will she be able to discover what she really is?Will she fall in love and let her walls fall down and finally let someone in her heart?

Find out

ATTENTION! THIS STORY IS UNDER MAJOR EDITING, YOU MIGHT ENCOUNTER MANY GRAMMATICAL PROBLEMS AND AWFUL PUNCTUATION. I SUGGEST TO ALL OF MY NEW/OLD READERS NOT TO GO FURTHER ON THEIR READING.