Home

When I awoke from my long nap, my parents were at the side of my hospital bed looking at me, they both smiled and stood.

"Mom, Dad!" I laughed and hugged them both, they were excited to see me as they hadn't seen me in a long time.

"Is she awake?" Bea ran in, holding snacks from the vending machine.

"Bea!" I shouted as she dropped all of the food and hugged me. " I missed you guys so much!" I said and they all laughed. The next few months meant that I was wheel-chair bound, turns out, I had been in a come for about a year and my bones were kinda frail. I was happy when I could finally leave the hospital via walking.

"Can I just walked outside by myself?" I asked the nurse that was performing my check up, my parents looked nervous, but she nodded a yes. I practically ran out of the room and out of the doors of the hospital, I had been dying to go to the park across the street since I had woken up. The park was always full of people because of it's historical value. I walked around, looking at everything I could, large trees, children playing, however I didn't look out in front of me and was shocked when I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." His voice sounded familiar and when I looked up, he looked familiar.

"Lucifer?"

"(Y/N)." He smiled and hugged me.

"How are you here? You're from a tv show." I had watched all of the seasons of Lucifer while I was in the hospital, I knew all of his secrets.

"Oh I just talked to my father." He chuckled.

"But you need to go back to your world." I told him.

" And I will, I just wanted to do this." He leaned down and kissed me.

"Now I don't want you to go." I cried.

"I know, I'm sorry." He chuckled.

"I love you." I hugged him.

"I love you too." I let go of him and he flew off into the sky.

Lucifer may be the devil, but he was my angel.

( Aaaaaannnndddd, there you have it! Sorry for the rushed ending, I just got out of writers block and I don't wan't to risk getting it again! I hope you liked the story let me know what you want me to write next and it just might happen!")