Familiar Faces

(Another update because I'm excited to go to Silver Dollar City tomorrow!)

When I awoke, I was standing behind two elderly people, they both sat in chairs, looking at a hospital bed, their words were incoherent, but I found that I could move forward. As I inched closer, the person in the bed became familiar. It was me, I didn't wake up, I was in a dream. I could here the people now, they seemed sad.

"Please wake up (Y/N)." The woman whispered and the man put his arm around her to console her. They didn't say anything for a bit, until a nurse walked in.

"Do you have any updates miss?" The man looked up at the nurse, who just shook her head.

"Not yet sir, but we're working really hard to help your daughter."

"I'm your daughter?" I said aloud, but they didn't hear me. I studied their faces and sure enough, they looked like me.

"It's getting late, you guys should go home." The nurse said softly, "Get some rest." then she walked out and my parents stood up to go as well.

"Wait!" I shouted, but they couldn't hear me, "please I'm alive! I'm here!" I yelled, but they just walked away, I turned to look at my sleeping body, wishing I would do something, anything to keep them there. The world began to melt around me and I fell to the ground. I must have passed out at one point because I woke up in a strange bed. I got up quickly and looked around, "Shit." I whispered when I found out I was naked. I grabbed my dress off the floor of the penthouse and shimmied it on as fast as I could, I didn't even noticed Max has walked into the room.

"Woah, you don't have to be in such a rush you know." He chuckled and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my body.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I pushed his arms away, disgusted at the fact that I could let this happen.

"What do you mean what happened? We had fun didn't we?" His sickening grin made me want to throw up.

"I got drunk last night and you took advantage of me!" I walked out of the bed room and found my purse on a chair in the living room.

"Oh cmon baby, it was great." Max attempted to grab me once again, but I pulled away.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I pulled my phone out of my purse and turned it on for the first time, but when I did, my blood went ice cold, there was a picture of me and Max on my lock screen. "What the fuck is this?" I showed the phone to Max, I could tell that the picture angered him.

"Oh we must have taken it last night." That was a load of bullshit, the picture was obviously taken at a beach in the day time.

"You put me in a fucking coma!" I screamed.

"I wouldn't have had to if your bitch ass wouldn't have sold me out!" Max yelled back and tried to grab my phone, but I was quicker than him and ran to the elevator.

"Fuck you!" I shouted as the elevator doors began to shut.

"You'll pay for this bitch!" He tried to catch the door, but it was too late, I called Lucifer as I descended to the main floor. My call went straight to message, which made me start crying.

"Lucifer, please come get me, you were right about Max, I'm sorry." I tried to wipe my tears as the elevator doors opened, but I didn't make it to the door as one of Max's body guards grabbed me. "Let me go!"

"Welp, looks like you'll be staying longer than intended hmm?" Max grinned as the bodyguard held me down.

"Fuck you." I growled and spit right in Max's face.

"Knock her out, she's going to be trouble." Max said before his bodyguard hit me in the back of the head and I passed out.