Remember

~Dan's pov~

"What do you mean she ran away?" Chloe's worried tone came through the phone.

"She was mad that I wouldn't let her see Lucifer anymore, so she just left." I was only trying to protect her.

"Dan, you can't just control her life, she's a person too, besides, Lucifer is a good guy." Of course Chloe would protect Lucifer.

"I don't want her being with anyone like Lucifer, do you forget what happened with Max?" He was a club owner just like Lucifer and he was the reason she lost her memories, I had a reason to be overprotective.

"Yes, I know what happened with Max, but Lucifer is different, I'll talk to you later, I'm at the apartment now." Chloe hung up and I put my head in my hands, maybe she was right.

~(Y/N)'s pov~

As I dozed off, I seemed to find myself in total darkness, I walked until a woman appeared before me. She had dark skin and wore a golden body suit. She was familiar, but I couldn't think of her name. She held the red dress up to me, "Try it on." She smiled and in a split second, the dress was on my body, the black turned into mirror pieces and I looked at myself in the reflections. My makeup and hair were done and my lips were painted a ruby red. I turned to the woman and she smiled at me once again.

"Remember (Y/N)." Her whisper echoed through the endlessness and all of the mirrors shattered causing scenes to flash in my mind.

There I was, running away from home, getting a job at Bobby's, getting my first apartment, getting a job at the club, and meeting the girl in my dreams.

"Your name is Bea!" I shouted and sat up, awake from my nap. When I opened my eyes, the dream was gone and I was left with my bedroom. A knock at the door made me jump and I quick to get up and answer it. I opened the door to see Chloe, relief all over her face.

"You're safe." She sighed and hugged me.

"Yeah, no thanks to Dan." I rolled my eyes and pulled away from her.

"He means well you know." She chuckled and made herself comfortable on the couch.

"I know, it's just that he is so, stupid." I groaned and sat next to her, "He doesn't understand that I have my own opinions on things."

"Tell me about it, I was married to him." We both laughed.

"You know, it would have been fine if he was just mad about me leaving, but he thought that I had slept with Lucifer and I think that hurt the most." To be slut shamed by your own family was  the worst, the feeling was all too familiar.

"Maybe it will make you feel better if I help you clean up around here, the lord knows that this pace needs some TLC." Chloe smiled and I nodded as she helped me get up.

I hadn't been around Chloe very much, aside from some times in the hospital when Dan needed to leave, but I could feel how much she cared for me. I could tell that we must have been close, I could tell that with Trixie too even if I hadn't been around her a lot. Chloe has such a kind heart and a lovely personality too. I scanned over the apartment once we had cleaned most of it.

"It's looking really good, I might look around for some things to jog my memory later." I nodded to a few scrapbooks we found while organizing my book shelf.

"Well, tonight is taco Tuesday, Dan already told me that he isn't coming, so if you want to-"

"I would love to, but is there anyway I could get a ride?

"Yeah, I'll come pick you up later tonight, I have to pick Trixie up from school soon." I followed to the door and we said our goodbyes and I closed the door as she left. Sure, Chloe was good company, but I had a good lead on my memories now and I was going to find out who Bea was.