Chanhyuk the Lone Wolf

It was Monday and the day for YG Family to settle down at YG's arrangements. Only Lee Hi, Bom, Suhyun, and Chanhyuk are in the house. Dara went to Japan and CL at the US. And Minzy was missing in action, she's nowhere to be found.

While Bigbang had their Japan Dome tour together with iKON as opening stage, Winner had their WWIC in China.

Today was the day yet so much things need to be done. From unpacking and preparing the food.

"Chanhyuk ah! Bring the luggage inside one by one!" Bom commanded him. Even though everything else was prepared, the unpacking was left at the hands of the artists for those are peronal matters. That's not the case with bringing the luggages in the 2nd floor, it seems like Chanhyuk has to do it all without all the othe guys in the house.

"Suhyun ah, why don't you help me?" Chanhyuk was begging his sister to help just a little.

"But oppa, carrying heavy things is a man's work. You do it." Chanhyuk had no other choice, but to make a thousand trips to carry all the luggages.

A/N LOL. A thousand is just an exaggeration.

"Chanyuk ah! You separate the bags by their owner. We'll just look for our room first so you could carry them there." Lee Hi said too, she was just following Bom's orders. Hayi never really talk to others.

While Chanhyuk was busy going back and forth, the girls went to check all the bed rooms.

"Unnie, I think there's already an assigned room for all of us." Hayi noticed all the small stickers at some of the doors and informed Bom about it. Minzy is nowhere to be seen.

"Hayi unnie! We're roommates!" Suhyun was really excited when she spotted a room with both of hers and Hayi's name. She was jumping around and hugging Hayi.

"Aigoo. Ddoyeo?(Again?)" While the two young girls went to see their room. Bom saw her assigned room. It was going to be her and Minzy in one room. She was referring on how they ended up as roommates, because they share the same apartment before everyone bought their own one.

Everyone suddenly heard a noise. Sounds like really loud people just entered the house.

"Sorry I'm late. I 'm here to help" A girl's deep voice said. It's Minzy, Bom thought.

"Waaaaeee?!?!?!" It's pretty obvious how mad and desperate the voice saying 'why?'

Nevertheless, they all rushed to the living room and found Minzy.

"Why now? After I'm all done." Chanhyuk was ranting about how he was already done with all the work.

Everyone laughed.

"Well Minzy, I guess Chanhyuk's done already. Ahaha" Bom was still laughing hard.

"But don't worry! I'll be cooking for all of you later." Bom shouted as she was walking down to the kitchen bringing a huge plastic probably full of ingredients. It's all ramyeon though, Chanhyuk thought. Aigoo.

"I'm gonna be the lone wolf for the next 3 days." Or Chanhyuk can be a sheep among all these wolf girls for the next 3 three days. I wonder what will happen the following days.

A/N Next Chapter: Nonsense Shopping coming soon.
Vote, Comment and Share. :)