Bom's Cooking Disaster II

BOM

I asked Lee Seunghoon to go back to sleep because he was acting like a zombie. The moment he left I started cooking the stew. I put it to boil and went to the living room. I turned on the television and started playing with my phone.

I just woke up to the sound of boys shouting.

"Hyung hyung fire!!!"

I immediately got up from the sofa and towards the noise. It was my cooking exhausting so much smoke that everyone had trouble rescuing it.

And there the horror came when I remembered the food I left boiling while watching the television.  Everyone were in a chaos.

Yunhyeong was trying to go near the stove while Jinhwan trying to stop the smoke alarm. I saw Bobby hanging onto Hanbin, and Junhoe just lurking at the side smirking. I saw Lee Seunghoon running towards the kitchen too.

I looked for the fire extinguisher which no one from the boys remembered existing. I grabbed it and handed it over to Seunghoon who looks puzzled with what I gave him.

"How do we use it noona?!" He said over the endless thick smoke.

"I don't know! Just click something there!"

Pssssshhhhhh! Pssssshhhhhh! I heard the fire extinguisher and saw how the fire settled down. It was TOP extinguishing the fire. While Seunghoon has an extinguisher, TOP also had one.

"Atlast! The fire's gone. I was really shocked when I went to the kitchen for a glass of water." Yunhyeong was animatedly trying to explain how he discovered the fire.

"Yah Park Bom! Don't you ever try to cook again without any supervision!" It was TOP scolding me, like kind of a protective type kind of guy.

"You always cause all kinds of trouble noona" Seunghoon whispered while everyone went back to their rooms.

"Just go back to your room, go watch TV or anything. Just don't stay in the kitchen. I'll call the helpers to clean this mess. I'll order food for today. My treat." Aigoo.

"Arasso Bingu TOP." I said weakly. Although I'm feeling hurt with what he just said I think he has a point. I went to my room with my shoulders all curled up.

TOP

That girl, just how much trouble could she bring in just cooking a simple dish. I might have said bad things seeing how grumpy she was going to her room. I never intended to get angry at her, but what if something bad happened to her. The fire would have grown if not for me. I really need to take care of this cute vulnerable girl named Park Bom.

My confession is getting postponed everytime.

"Goodmorning. Yes. I would like to order 15 large servings of the main menu." I hang up the phone and went to the kitchen to assist the helpers.

Hello readers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)
Vote, Comment & Share!

Bonus:
YUNHYEONG

We just briefly arrived from Japan and I only had a few hours of sleep. I'm feeling thirsty all of a sudden. The air in the house is feeling so dry I feel dehydrated. As I was on my way to the kitchen I saw thick smoke surrounding it. I searched for the source and voila!

"Hyung hyung fire!" I called for Jinani hyung. He showed up in an instant feeling the urgency in my voice.

"Ohgahd what is this! Turn the stove off. The alarm's sounding so noisy right now. Hanbin ahh! Bring the boys out!"

A/N LOL. I'm imagining Jinhwan as a member of GG. Forgive me. haha

I really thank TOP hyung for stopping this tragedy. I went to reprimand the 3 maknaes after the incident. Junhoe did not help and Donghyuk & Chanwoo did not show up at all.