The Announcement - iKON

JINHWAN

I need a better view. I can't see if I stay at the back.

A/N I think its because of his height. hahaha

I smiled when I saw Youngbae-hyung.

"Hyung! How are you?" I really idolize hyung. I can see myself in him. I even sang his song 'I need a girl' for the YG audition. Many said that we are almost similar.

"I'm doing fine. Have you all been practicing well?" I was about to answer how hard we are practicing everyday when Kimbap suddenly emerge.

"Of course hyung!" Last time I saw he was there acting like he's the officer in charge and having the girls sit at the sofa.

I just stayed quiet then, showing Bobby that I'm angry with him interrupting the talk.

"Jinan-hyung~" I'm not really angry. I'm just having fun ignoring him. And now he's acting all silly calling my name.

A/N Imagine Bobby acting cute with his husky voice and bunny teeth. So cute!

"Shhh. Sajangnim's talking."

....

What? All of us living in one house together. That spells chaos, but we have no choice. I'll have to properly take care of this kids. I'm the mat-hyung(oldest) afterall.

DONGHYUK

My mind is still hanging on how do I tell my members about what Taehyun hyung told me yesterday. Its not a big deal for me because I love crowds, but for June. I don't think so. And Hanbin too, he's shy around people. And Bobby, he's still even awkward with June.

"Hyung!" I tried calling Yunhyeong-hyung, but he's too busy with his phone. Games, I was thinking. Chanwoo and hyung are known for loving games.

Oh, so this was the announcement was all about. I never even had the chance to tell others. Atleast my mind's at ease now that I'm not keeping a secret. I'm bad at keeping one.

Minzy noona was talking about her dog, when a really loud voice beside me shouted.

"I'll help!"

I'd like to help too, but someone beat me up to it.

YUNYHYEONG AND CHANWOO

I have to win this battle.

A/N These gamers need to pay attention.

JUNHOE

Now I have to live with everyone. I can't even live with these people beside me. They can't handle my sassiness. Aigoo. I pity them.

BOBBY

After I made sure that Jinhwan-hyung was not really angry with me, I went back to my place. I stood beside June and watched as his face scrunched when sajangnim made the announcement. Haha. I know what he's thinking. Even I can't handle him. That kid, acting all sassy when he's actually the real softy of the group.

"Of course you can, but can you take good care of it?"

"I'll help!" I volunteered to help Minzy-noona take care of her dog because I like dogs. Did she know it was me?  I'll just tell her later.

HANBIN

I watched Hayi's eyes sparkled with the announcement. She was clasping hands and laughing with Suhyun. I'm still scared to confess. What if she does not feel the same way? I diverted my attention to Chanwoo & Yunhyeong-hyung, asked them to stop and told them the announcement.

I had to shut Kimbap too, he was too giddy about taking care of a dog. Being a leader is not a joke when these things are part of the job too.

A/N So hey! Here it is. I was overwhelmed with the 700 reads so I'll update housrs early. :) It was Bobby who volunteered after all. And Hanbin has feelings for Hayi. It started just recently, but that would be told in the next chapters to come.

Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks readers!
Will be updating once I reach 10 comments. I really wanna hear from all of you.