Chapter 13: Emotional Meet

Manvi's POV

I hugged him tightly, finally, he was in front of my eyes. I heard his painful sound, I parted the hug. He was in pain, and I could feel his pain. I was seeing him after ages, I want this moment to stop here right now.

I cupped his face "you are alive. I knew it everyone said you are dead but my heart denied this"

He wiped my tears and said emotionally "you came to find me? in this condition, my Manvi who was clumsy girl became so brave?"

I nodded in yes and said "all because of you and my baby was with me"

He kept his hand on my belly and smiled with teary eyes. "our baby.." he spoke. I could see the happiness in his eyes.

I was confused, he was kidnapped before the wedding then how can he say it is our baby. Is he Amjad Khan?

"Aarav.. you were kidnapped before our wedding then it's not your baby," I said in a straight tone.

Before he could say something, the man came and said "Dost, here is local clothes were this we must look like Muslims"

Aarav took it and smiled. He kissed my forehead and said "I will be back." and went out of the van.

I watched him, he was talking to other prisoners. They folded there hands in front of him and some even touched his feet for the escape from the prison. I smiled seeing such respect he had gained.

I was in dilemma was he my Aarav or Amjad? I stepped out of the van saw them discussing the plan to escape.

Aarav spoke "We have to reach a line of control, the problem we will have with Pakistani army the gate must be opened once it is open, our army will let us in"

"But how is this possible?" the man asked.

"I know few agents who can contract Indian Army they will open the border for us.. that is not a problem," Aarav said assuringly.

He is my Aarav, not any Amjad. He said "we have to reach Kashmir line of control as soon as possible and before that, we need to find a place to hide"

I told him about Azad's house, but he denied as Azad is killed and they can easily track us there.