Chapter 10: Her Decision

India, near LOC village.

Kashif and I reached the village which is near LOC border.

I was here to kill Amjad but I found my Aarav. He is alive and suffering for 6 months in neighbour country Pakistan.

The capturing of Indian Army officers there is always brutal, it takes years for the government to bring them back and my Aarav is just an ordinary photographer.

No, I can't wait for such long. He is only my world, he has to be with me before the birth of our child. I kept my hand on my belly and smiled tearily.

Kashif asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I turned towards him nodded my head in yes without thinking twice. I replied "I don't trust anyone, no one is going to help me I will have to bring back my husband"

 I replied "I don't trust anyone, no one is going to help me I will have to bring back my husband"

"Manvi, it is Pakistan a different country Aarav is in jail," Kashif said.

"but he is innocent, he is just a photographer how can he be trapped there?" I questioned.

The military man and informed "He is trapped because he is not a photographer he is RAW agent Rajeev Singh Rajput"

I was stunned by hearing him. Aarav was a RAW agent too, he further said: "he was kidnapped and somehow he landed in Pakistan."

"that means.. he was kidnapped on my wedding day by Amjad" I spoke.

"yes there is a terrorist hideout, I found this," he said and forwarded it to me.

It was Aarav's locket, tears slipped down my eyes. The military man said "I guess when he tried to escape he accidentally crossed the Line of Control and was taken into custody"

I questioned, "Then why no one is taking any action to get him back?"

"because he is the RAW agent and they are meant to be dead once they are caught for the safety of others" he exclaimed.

Now everything was crystal clear to me, Ahana, Mayank everyone was not protecting me but protecting their own identity and they won't let me reach Pakistan at any cost.

I won't get a visa too, they will easily find me and there is one way to reach Aarav. I have to enter in Pakistan illegal way.

I will bring back my Aarav at any cost, the military man said "and you are going back to Mumbai. I won't let you go further from here"

I was shocked hearing him, he apologized "Sorry but country comes first"

I heard police jeep, Ahana and Mayank arrived. I panicked, Kashif stopped them with fighting "escape..."

"Not without you Kashif," I said with teary eyes.

He held Ahana at gunpoint, which he snatched from her. "Manvi.. just leave I can't come further with you but you will get help" he assured me.