Chapter 2: Her Search

*Memories* 

I was inside the car along with my friends, suddenly a helicopter stopped right in the middle of the road and I pressed the break of my car hardly. I turned back and a car banged my car, I was so much anger. 

I stepped out of the car and headed towards the helicopter. I glanced at the person, it was Aarav. 

I shouted at him "are you mad?? kabhi mere peeche bike pe aate ho, kabhi mere college pahuch jaate ho aur aaj helicopter pe.. chahte kya ho tum?" I asked. 

He smiled and replied "tumhe chahta hun" 

I passed a look to him "god.. mera peecha chodo please.." 

He smirked, she hated this look of his. He asked her to look down, she glanced and was shocked helicopter had boarded. She panicked, he held her hand and pulled her inside the helicopter. 

"this is kidnapping" she shouted. 

"no.. this is love.." he said. 

I looked at him for a moment, he was an indeed a cute handsome man

I came back to my senses and passed an irritated look to him. I shouted "get me down"

He smiled, the helicopter landed and he pushed me out. I was shocked by his move.

But there is no point of arguing with him. I walked away and he followed me.

He started to sing the song.

Imagine Manvi instead of Madhuri 😉😉 and Akshay as Aarav ❤️.

After the song ended, I turned and smiled at him.

He looked at me with wide eyes assuming I had started to like him but I pushed him and he feel in the pool.

I laughed...