Chapter 9: Another Shocking Truth

I was safe in this unknown man house. I had no other option than to trust him, he seemed to be a decent man. I asked his name, he told he is Kashif.

Kashif gave me food to eat, it was non-veg. I told him I am vegetarian. He apologized than cooked something vegetarian for me.

I ate the food, Kashif said "I will help you find your husband give me the details"

I sighed, I said "Can you give me your phone. I will tell my friend to send Aarav's picture"

He gave me his phone and I called Rishi. I told me to send me Aarav's picture by hacking Ahana's laptop as she attended our wedding and Aarav had shared pictures with her.

Within half an hour, Aarav's picture was on Kashif's phone. He looked at it and smiled "Your husband is handsome."

I smiled lightly, my Aarav was handsome and innocent who was killed for no reason.

Kashif left the house and started enquiring about Aarav. He saw Ahana, she was talking "We need to find Manvi.. that Amjad is not Aarav why can't she understand that"

"Ahana calm down, we will find her Kashmir is not big place it is not difficult to find her," Mayank said.

Kashif was left shocked hearing it, he came back and questioned me about all this. I sighed and had no option than to reveal the truth to him. I was trying hard not to cry and break down, I have to stay strong.

He said angrily "Are you mad?? he is a bloody terrorist"

"He killed my Aarav.. please help me" I requested him with pleading eyes and helpful look.

Kashif sighed, he keeps on staring at me and finally agreed to be part of my mission. He heard a sound and saw Ahana, Mayank along with few officers at the door.

He asked me to get up, we escaped from his house from behind the door along with his child. He dropped his kid at his relative and we hide somewhere.

"I am sorry. I am troubling you" I apologized.

"I must say you are a brave girl. You are here to take revenge of her lover death," Kashif said.

I smiled, three days passed by but we were unable to find out about Amjad. We had travelled to many villages in Kashmir.

Kashif said "I will get something to eat" I nodded and he left the hut.

I was left in thoughts, where Amjad is hidden? I can't lose hope, I won't return empty-handed.

There was a knock at the door, I assumed Kashif is back. I opened the door and saw Ahana and Mayank there. I panicked seeing them.

"Manvi.. finally we found you let's go.." Ahana said.

I denied "no I am not coming"

"Please come otherwise we will forcefully take you away" Mayank shouted at me aloud.