Prologue

A man in his early 30s was in the kitchen preparing something...

The lady standing beside him asked "what special are you cooking???"

He replied "it's home made pizza my love"

She chuckled like a small kid hearing him and jumped on her toes yelling in excitement "wow pizza"

He scolding her for her act. "hey... No mischievous acts and jumping around. You are pregnant remember?"

She kept her head on his shoulder and side hugged him" aww baby..  When you are with me.. Then why should I care about myself!".

He passed a look "you should take care of yourself.. Clumsy girl"

She smiled and kissed his cheek "I won't because I know you will handle me Aarav"

Aarav smiled and said "I promise I will be with you always"

Manvi passed me a look, he asked "aren't you forgetting something??" he glanced at the clock it was 12 am

Manvi yawned "no.. I am sleepy" she went inside the bedroom leaving him disheartened

"and she forgot again...". He said...

The next morning, Manvi got up and looked for Aarav he was not around. There was a tray beside her with breakfast and coffee.

She was so blessed to have him as he cares for her so much. She read the note "lunch is in the fridge... I will be late hope you remember something"

The word remember was in Bold letters.. She was confused and tried to remember what is the occasion today.

She glanced at the clock and it showed the date "9th September" she panicked..

"aaj iska birthday hai god... Wish bhi nhi kiya maine" she said sadly.

She slapped her own forehead "Manvi you are stupid..."

She thought of calling him but something stricken her mind. "no.. Evening it will be a surprise"

She had the breakfast and started doing preparation for evening..

She wore his favourite dress which he gifted her on their 2nd wedding anniversary.

She waited for him to return, it was almost 9pm. She was worried as he never got such late.

She called him but  he was not answering her call. After sometime, the doorbell rang..

She rushed and opened the door. She hugged him immediately with tears in her eyes..

"baby.... What's wrong?" he was surprised at her sudden act..

"I got worried.." she relied..

"I was stuck in important work.." he informed.

She glanced at him and then took him inside holding his hand.

He was surprised seeing the decoration. The birthday cake in the centre of the hall on the table.

"Happy Birthday Aarav.., ❤️ ❤️" she said hugging him from behind.

He cupped her face.. "I thought you forgot.."

"never... I remember each and every memory of ours.. Then this is special day for you how can I forget this?"

Aarav smiled and they celebrated his birthday.

Manvi started to dance, she was about to fall and he grabbed her on time.

He scolded her "careful..."

"you will be always here so why should I be careful??“ she said winking at him..

Aarav sighed.." tum khud Bacho jaise behave karti ho.. Now I have to handle two kids.. " he said laughing.

..........................................

She woke up with a jerk and shouted "Aarav"

She did not got any respond from him. She called again..."I need water.... AARAV"

After few minutes she realised the reality. Tears start to brim down her eyes.

She picked up the photo frame from the side table, it was his smiling picture. She caressed it and spoke "3 months Aarav..... Where are you? You promised you will take care of me and our child"

She looked down at her stomach and kept her hand on it.. She could feel the baby inside her after all it is 7th month of pregnancy.

Her phone ranged, she picked it up hoping it to be of her husband but the reply from other side left her totally astonished and shattered......

❤️😍😍 Happy birthday to Akshay Kumar. Aka Aarav 💋💋❤️❤️💞💞💞💞 My forever hero.    My life he means world to me... 💋💋💘💘💘💘💘💘 Keep ruling the Bollywood industry 💕💕💕💕❣️❣️

Love you infinity akshay kumar 💓💓💞💞💞

Where is Aarav???

Please vote and comment thank you.....