Shaving

A/N: Some Parentlock because I absolutely adore it (even though this one is kinda short, sorry)!!! 

John come up the stairs to the flat, grocery bags in hand. As he walked to the kitchen to put them away, he heard voices from inside the bathroom. The door was open a crack to reveal his husband and daughter perched on the edge of the tub in their bathing suits. 

"Ow!" Rosie gasped. 

"Here, apply some pressure to the cut for a moment to stop the bleeding," Sherlock said calmly. "Once you get more practice, you'll nick yourself less often."

John smiled at his loved ones, their legs slathered in shaving cream, Sherlock's long legs taking up most of the tub. 

"You girls getting ready for a night out?"

"Oh, Dad! Papa's teaching me how to shave my legs!" Rosie declared excitedly. Sherlock smirked, knowing what his husband was going to say. 

"Aww, my baby girl is growing up," John teased. Although he really did feel his heart tighten at his girl becoming an adult. 

"Da-ad!" Rosie whined. "I'm 12 now and all the other girls are doing it! They've been giving me weird looks in the locker room," She added in a mumble. 

"Well having hair on your legs is completely natural and nothing to be ashamed of. That's what I told her, but my dear Rosie insisted she learn," He said, giving the girl an affectionate kiss on the cheek. "And," Sherlock shrugged, "I thought, why not?" Rosie grinned up at her papa. 

"You two have fun then. Be careful though," John smiled as he pressed a kiss to his daughter's forehead and one into his husband's curls. 

"We will," Sherlock assured. 

An hour had passed and Rosie emerged from the bathroom victorious. "I did it Dad! And I only cut myself seven times," She stated proudly. 

John chuckled. "Alright, love, I'm proud of you. Now its time for bed." Rosie sighed dramatically but gave each of her fathers a good night hug and kiss and bounced up to her room in the flat. 

"Come here, babe," John grinned at Sherlock from his spot on the couch. Sherlock flopped down, laying his head in John's lap. John ran his fingers through the chocolate curls as he spoke. "Our baby is growing up."

"Yes, love, that's what children do," Sherlock chuckled and reached up to place a kiss on his husband's lips. 

"Hmm," John hummed. "I know but soon she'll be going out on dates and going to college. I don't want her to leave."

"John, that's still years away. Just take each day with her that you get. Now get down here and kiss me." John chuckled and obliged, pressing a hard kiss on Sherlock's thin lips. "That's better," Sherlock sighed with a smirk. 

John leaned back down to him, kissing him thoroughly. "The one good thing about her leaving is I can fuck you into the mattress and make you scream my name without worrying about her hearing," John whispered against his lover's neck. He smiled as his husband let out a soft moan. 

"Let's go to bed, I'm tired," Sherlock yawned while pushing John's hands away. He could already feel the arousal stirring in his stomach and wanted to suppress it before it grew anymore. 

"You're no fun," John chuckled as he pinched his lover's backside once Sherlock rose from the couch. 

"You're going to have to pay for that," Sherlock whispered seductively. 

"Make me," John growled. With that, Sherlock bent over John, lifted him into his arms, and dumped him on their bed. They laughed and kissed, relishing the feeling of skin on skin. The men changed into their pajamas and curled up in bed together. 

John intertwined his legs with Sherlock's, running his foot up and down the exposed skin of Sherlock's caves where his pajama bottoms bunched up. "Hmm," John sighed. "You're skin feels even better when you shave." He pressed hard kisses against his husband's neck, sucking at the thin skin. 

Sherlock moaned in response. "I'll shave my legs for you if you want. But only if you promise to pound me into the mattress the days I do shave."

John smirked, "That's not a hard bargain. I'll have to take you up on that." He shifted to straddle Sherlock's hips. "Well, you shaved today, so I guess now its my turn to do some work." 

Sherlock smirked, "Don't forget, dear, that Rosie is just upstairs."

"Well I guess you'll have to be quite then."