Chapter 1: Safe

Sitting in my throne looking out the window like I always do. Everyday since she left me here alone and empty. Nothing could catch my attention no book now sound of music no conversation my brothers tried to bring me in. I evaporated into the background. Like an old statue in a city square. There but passed by everyday. I wished she could of just confided in me. Then I could have saved her. From her drastic end. Now she us gone along with all my happiness. No tears fall. All that's left is this empty vessel of a body. My soul left me centuries ago. The only thing that keeps me alive is my brothers need for me to be by their sides and the weekly innocent blood that is shed by the lives we take. I want to leave to go to my room to be alone but we have to deal with this insolent child that had the audacity to try and reveal himself in the name of love. He doesn't even know what true love is. Claiming that this human girl is his true mate. Truth is she is and I don't have the heart to lie to them. Because I know the pain of losing mine. Aro dismisses them with the oath and promise that she will be turned. I have a feeling this won't be the last time we have to deal with them. That girl is a magnet for trouble. I sighed to myself as I watched from my window as they left through the courtyard. Aro turned to me. "Is there something you would like to say brother? Aro asked I turned and looked at him I could hear the thumping of heartbeats coming closer. "I believe our meals are arriving soon." I answered and looked back out the window. I heard the doors open then Aro greet all the tourist. I looked over to everyone when aro introduced me. I nodded and said a prayer to all the gods to except their souls.

All my first chapters are short because I am setting things up if you like vote review share follow do what ever you like I love reviews.