Chapter 12- Annabeth's POV (Part 1)

Annabeth sat there for what must have been 10 minutes but felt like an hour. She sat there with her leg crossed over the other one tapping her foot in the air. Percy reached over and took her hand. She looked over at him and saw tear coming silently down his face. She took his face in her hands and made him face her and look her in the eyes. “I know what you’re thinking Percy Jackson and don’t you dare. You can’t blame yourself for this it wasn’t your fault. Do you understand me?” she told him firmly. He nodded and she got up and gave him a hug “It wasn’t your fault.” She whispered half talking to Percy, half talking to herself.

Will walked in and half smiled at them “I talked to Chiron. He’s going to be ok. It was very close.”

“Do you know what happened to him? He wasn’t like that yesterday.” Percy asked.

“Huh? What happened yesterday?” Frank asked, confused.

Annabeth and Percy gave him a basic update of their encounter with Nico yesterday.

“So what’s happened to him? He would never say that to you Percy. Never.”

Everyone looked at Will who sighed. “I don’t know exactly what happened yesterday all I know is that he must have had some contact with a sharp object like a sword or a knife. I can’t say for sure but he might have been training or…”

“he was stabbed.” Annabeth summarised. She knew that what had happened and felt tears coming to her eyes. Someone stabbed Nico and they were going to pay.

Just then they heard the handle from the door moving and turned to see Hazel.

He looked like she was going to punch someone and burst out crying at the same time. Frank cautiously went over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. “Hazel? Are you ok?”

The reply was only a whisper and Annabeth hardly heard it but there was no mistaking what she did actually say.

“I know who did this.”

A/N: DUUN DUUN DUUUUUN!!! i know i know its reeeeeally short but ya know i updated so YAY ME!!! also this is only part 1 so..... yeah. anyways who looking foward to see Annabeth and Hazel beating Max up! or will it be Max?!!?!? who knows!?!?!?! im crazy :D 

i do not own anything in the PJ or HOO series :'(