Chapter 4- Travis's POV

Travis knocked on the door to cabin 4. One of the boys opened the door travis couldn’t remember his name he was still polite to him. “Sup dude. Katie there?” he said.

“Yep she’s coming. What’s your game plan with her anyway?” he asked looking suspicious.

“Huh?” Travis said confused. What did he mean what’s his game plan? Was I because he’d asked her to the party? What was he not allowed a date to a party now?

The Demeter dude must of seen the anger and confusion on his face because he started talking really quickly “No it’s just ‘cause you are always pranking our cabin, especially Kate I was just wondering why you’ve suddenly had a change of heart. That’s all.”

“Oh. Well err…” Travis couldn’t think of what to say.

“Just don’t mess her about ok?”

“Yeah I won’t I promise”

“Why, what’s changed?” he didn’t know how to reply but luckily he was saved. Katie walked out of the door and looked at her brother.

“Thanks Stephen I’ll see you later.” She smiled so that was Demeter dudes name. he focused on Katie and his jaw dropped. Her make-up was mostly subtle except for her eye shadow which was dark at suited her perfectly. Her dress was blue and looked amazing on her all in all I thought she looked absolutely beautiful.

Katie laughed. “You can shut your mouth Travis.” I kept staring so she took a step closer to me and gently pushed my lower jaw up. Then she looked at him and he realised how close they were standing. They looked in each other’s eyes then his darted to her lips. Should he kiss her? He thought about it for a second but then Stephen and a group of Demeter kids came out most of them smiled at them (or Katie) and Stephen gave him a look that said “I’m watching you.” The group of kids walked towards the amphitheatre and Travis cleared his throat.

“Err we should head over there.” He nodded to the amphitheatre.

“Yeah come on.” She started walking over there. Travis caught up to her and took her hand in his. Katie looked surprised but didn’t say anything. He couldn’t tell whether she was annoyed or happy.

“You look amazing tonight Gardner.” he said to her. She smiled.

“Thanks you don’t look too bad either.” he laughed and they entered the amphitheatre.

It looked amazing! Whoever had set this place up had done a great job. The Demeter and Aphrodite cabins had set up the decorations and the Hephaestus cabin had set up a bunch of twinkling lights everywhere and the Apollo cabin had set up a load of instruments on a stage. Travis spotted a group by the food table that included Percy and Annabeth he took Katie over to them. “Hey guys what’s up?”

“Hey Travis. Katie you look amazing!” Percy greeted them.

“I know right! She looks gorgeous!” Piper said looking pleased.

 He looked at Katie who was blushing furiously he bent down and whispered in her ear “They’re right you do look amazing.” She looked at him and smiled. He coughed and asked her if she wanted a drink. He went to get two cokes and Percy came after him.

“You seem to be having fun” he smiled knowingly.

“We’ve only been here two minutes.” Travis said.

“I know but you seem to be enjoying yourself or rather your company.” He he raised his eyebrows.

“How’d you know?” Travis said blushing

“I don’t know. You hear people say you can see when other couples like each other but you can see it when it’s yourself. I never believed it until I saw it myself.” He laughed.

“Right. Can you not tell anyone yet? I wanna tell Katie before someone else does.”

“Your secret’s safe with me.” he winked and they walked back to the group who were now sitting down on one of the stands. “hey guys were back he said and sat down in between Annabeth and Jason whilst Travis sat down next to Katie who was talking to Piper.

“Hey.” He said to her and she smiled and shifted closer to him. She laid her back into his chest and physically wrapped his arms around her then she carried on her conversation with Piper. While they were chatting about random shizz he could focus on anythink but Katie. The way she smelt like strawberries and roses, the way her dress and make-up suited he perfectly, the way her eyes twinkled in the light. She looked happy. Really happy and that as more than he could ever ask for. This was the moment he realised that he was in love with Katie Gardner.

He thought back to the day he first met her six years ago.

3rd person

Travis and Connor Stoll sat on the porch of the Hermes Cabin talking intensely.

“Who shall we prank next?” Connor asked.

“Um Ares Cabin?” Travis suggested.

“Nah they could beat us up.” Connor said

“Athena Cabin?”

“No way Annabeth get scary when she’s angry.”

“Demeter Cabin then?” Travis rolled his eyes.

Just before he could answer them Chiron trotted over with a brown haired girl about their age. “Ah boys so lucky to have spotted you. Do you think you could show Katie here around the camp? She’s new and will be staying in your cabin.” they looked hopeful at  having a new cabin mate. “Undetermined demigod. Sorry boys.”

“Nah it’s cool. Has she been told ‘bout demigods and stuff yet?” Travis said studying the new girl. She had short brown hair that just reached her shoulder and bright green eyes that was studying his. She was wearing a pink and green chequered shirt and jeans and had a backpack slung over her shoulders.

“Yes she has been fully informed. Katie this is Connor and Travis Stoll they are sons of Hermes and will be two of your bunkmates. They will show you around camp and will introduce you to cabin 11.” He turned back towards the Big House. But then he looked back at the brothers. “Oh and boys… behave.” He gave them a look and walked off to the Big House. Connor and Travis looked at each other and grinned. They turned to look at Kaie. “C’mon, we’ll show you around.

Travis came back to the present and looked at Katie who was studying him looking worried. “You ok? You blacked out for a minute there.”

Travis smiled. “Yeah I’m fine, just reminiscing.”

Katie looked relieved. “Oh ok, good.”

Travis looked towards the stage where the Apollo Cabin were just about to start a new song. “Hey do you want to dance?”

Katie looked to the dance floor where people were just beginning to dance to Lucy Smith from Apollo’s singing. Travis recognised the song instantly; it was Drops of Jupiter by Train.  She nodded and they walked onto the dance floor and she put her arms around his neck and he put his on her waist. She came closer and rested her head on his shoulder. “You know, if someone told me five years ago that I would be slow dancing with Travis Stoll willingly I would have laughed in their face.”

“Me too. It’s really… different.” He smiled at the memory of an eleven year old Katie Gardner.

“Yeah. But a good different right?”

“Definitely.” She took her head of his shoulder and looked in his eye. He took one of his hands off her waist and stoked her cheek. He leaned in and closed his eyes slowly. Then fireworks exploded as their lips touched. He thought to himself “Yup, I’m definitely in love with Katie Gardner.” 

a/n: awawawaawaw TRATIE LOVE!!!! the next chapter will be Jason (JIPER!!)i do not own anything or anyone (except lucy and stephen) please feel free to leave me any constructive critism or just let me know that your reading. that would be nice.  thanks to anyone that is reading and enjoying this story!! 

peace out