Chapter 5- Jason's POV

Jason was buzzing. He had just spent an amazing night partying with his friends, shouting and cheering when Travis kissed Katie (the whole group did that) and hanging out with Piper. “Gods that girl is amazing!” Jason thought. He was lying in bed thinking about the night before when there was a knock on the door. He got up and stumbled over to the door to find Hazel standing behind it.

“Hey Jace,” he rolled his eyes at the stupid nickname Leo came up with, Jason add Grace equals Jace!! Gettit? Hazel laughed and carried on. “Are you still coming to Camp Jupiter? If you are Frank and I thought we might go around lunch timeish, is that ok with you?”

“Yeah, yeah that’s cool with me. I’ll see you guys at breakfast yeah?”

“You might want to hurry up then it starts in a minute. She looked ready to head to the mess hall when she smiled. “Nice pjs.” She winked and headed off towards Frank who was coming out of Cabin 5.  He looked down to see he was wearing his superman pyjama bottoms, great.

He headed back into his cabin and changed into a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt and some jeans and headed to the mess hall. He entered and saw Piper strait away, it was hard to miss his extraordinarily beautiful girlfriend, he smiled and winked at her an headed over to the Zeus table. Jason took a detour to stop at the Hades table where Hazel was joking around with Nico. “Hey Nico what’s up? Hey Hazel do you think I could talk to you fo a sec? thanks.” He gently took her arm and pulled her away from any eavesdropping ears. “If you tell anyone about my superman pjs I will have to kill you I’m sorry.” He gave her a death glare to make sure she got it.

She put her hands up in surrender and said “ok, ok I won’t say anything SuperJace” she started laughing and walked back to her table.

“You’ve been spending too much time with Leo!” he shouted to her and started laughing. He could see Piper giggling at him while Leo looked annoyed

“Hey! What did I do this time?” which made Piper and Annabeth burst out laughing. Annabeth’s sudden outburst made her brother Malcolm, who was sitting next to her, jump out of his skin (not literally). Leo sat down and Jason arrived at the Zeus table. He sat down and grabbed some pancakes with maple syrup for his breakfast.

When he had finished he started heading for the exit and saw Piper about to doing the same. He waited for her to catch up and put an arm around her shoulders. “Hey boyfriend” she said to him and he squeezed her closer to him. She laughed and pulled out of his embrace.

“Hey!” he cried mock upset. “You were supposed to hug me back!”

She laughed. “You’d have to catch me first!” she ran off towards the beach. He ran after her laughing. He chased her the whole way around camp before he eventually caught her right back at the beach. He grabbed her waist and they tumbled to the ground. He spluttered out the sand in his mouth and looked at Piper. She was looking at him with a great big grin on her face.

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. “Now how about that hug.”

She looked at him mischievously. “I have a better idea” she pinned him on the sand and sat on his chest. “Now Jason Grace you will tell me all your secrets.”

“Err are you serious or is this a joke?” he was very confused and a bit worried.

“Deadly serious. What were you and Hazel talking about at breakfast?”

Now he was panicking “Err… nothing…”

“Aw c’mon tell me! Pleeeeease!” she gave him the puppy dog eyes.

“Fine! Hazel came to my cabin this morning before breakfast to check I was still going to Camp Jupiter with her and Frank today and I was err… still in my pyjamas.”

“So…”

“They err… ok so you know I spent practically all my life in Camp Jupiter? Well there was this guy in my Cohort called Toby, he’s studying in the college now, well he gave me these comic books to read when I was like 8 anyway my favourite superhero was Superman and well I have these pyjama bottoms that are well…” he was blushing furiously.

“So to sum up.” Piper said trying not to laugh. “You like comic books, your favourite superhero is Superman and my guess is that you have Superman pjs.”

“Yeah.” He muttered. “You cannot tell anyone ever ok? Especially not Leo. Promise me!”

“I won’t don’t worry superman, your secrets safe with Me.” she laughed then turned serious “When are you heading to Camp Jupiter?”

“Um around twelvish.” She nodded sadly. “Look I’ve been thinking and well… do you want to come with me to Camp Jupiter?”

She grinned “Are you sure you want me there? Would Reyna be ok with that?”

“Well actually I’ve already talked to Reyna about it, and Chiron. They both said it was ok so if you want to go then you can.” He smiled sheepishly and Piper gave him a huge hug.

“Of course I want to go you idiot!” she shouted and squeezed him. “I love you.” She said to him, looking directly into his eyes.

“I love you too Beauty Queen.” And he meant it.

She smiled and the both got up and headed towards the Aphrodite Cabin. “So Chiron already knows I’m going with you guys huh?”

“Yeah and Reyna, Percy and Leo and probably Frank know I was going to ask you. I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls knew too.”

“Yeah.” They reached her Cabin door. Well I ought to get packing, meet you at half eleven to say goodbye to everyone?”

“Yep. See you then.”

“Bye Superman.” She turned an entered her cabin. Jason smiled and headed for Cabin 1. Most of the stuff he was taking was ready to be packed. He stuffed everything inside his backpack and grabbed a cookie from the tub Hazel had left for him. Her cookies were amazing! He pulled on a hoodie and laid down onto his bunk. He pulled a Superman comic book out and started to read through it. Before he knew it, it was half eleven and time to meet Piper, Hazel and Frank. He grabbed his stuff and headed out of the cabin.

He arrived at Half-blood hill to find a small group standing there. Percy and Nico were standing talking o Frank and Hazel and Piper and Annabeth were standing with Chiron hugging. When he arrived Annabeth came over and gave him a hug. “See you soon Jason, do you know when you’ll be back?”

“Um not really, depends how long it takes to get the camp back on it feet.” He turned around and saw Leo standing a little way off. He walked over to him and saw iper doing the same. “Hey man, what’s up?”

“You guys, your leaving. We’ve done this whole thing together and now you’re going off and leaving me on my own. I know it’s just for a little while but still…” he looked down at his feet.

“Hey you don’t get upset. Look at me Leo.” Piper started then lifted his chin to look in his eyes. “We’ll be back soon. And you’re not on your own. You have Percy, Annabeth, the Stoll brothers, Rachel and your whole Cabin. We will keep in touch with you I promise. Besides all this time means you can focus on building stuff. I expect something amazing waiting for me when I get back Repair Boy.” She hugged him tightly and whispered something in his ear which made him smile.

“See you soon Beauty Queen. And don’t you worry about your amazing present, it’ll be here when you get back.” He turned to Jason. “See you later man.” And hugged him.

“Yeah mate, see you soon.”

They turned and walked up the hill and said last minute goodbyes. The three romans grabbed their stuff and Piper gave Leo another hug then picked up hers and they each mounted a Pegasus that would take them to Camp Jupiter. They waved goodbye as the animals spread their wings and took off into the sky.

A/N: YAY I UPDATED!!! JIPER LOVE!!!! once again i dont own aything except the ones lister last tim and Toby. i will try and write faster but im not sure whos POV to do next. it will be either Percy, Leo or Piper so let me know what you guys think! hope you like it!!!!!