Chapter 3- Katie's POV

The day past uneventfully. Katie trained and worked in the field for most of the day and before she knew it four o’clock arrived. She met up with Annabeth and they headed to the Hades Cabin. On the way they chatted about random shizz.

“Do you think Piper was in a bad mood last night?” Katie asked.

“You noticed that too huh? Well… I asked Pipes what that was about earlier and it turns out that she was in a bad mood for a reason.”

“What’s that then?” Katie asked curiously.

“Well Jason told her at the campfire that he’s going back to Camp Jupiter tomorrow.”

“What? Why? What about Piper? He can’t leave her!” Katie said loudly causing a passing wood nymph to look at her strangely “Sorry.”

“That’s what I said but apparently he has praetor duties and Reyna need help getting the camp back to normal because of the war.” Annabeth rolled her eyes.

“You don’t like Reyna do you?” Katie wondered out loud.

“Nope she was way to close to Percy at that camp.” She stopped and looked at Katie. “If you tell him I said that I will kill you in your sleep got it.”

Katie nodded quickly and Annabeth looked relieved. “Come on, les go get ready for the party.” They hurried into cabin 13.

“Hey girls you ready to party!” piper greeted them with when the two girls walked in.

“Hey you. You feeling better then?”

“Err yeah we made up.” Piper said and blushed.

“They talked and had a snogging session.” Hazel told them.

“Which your boyfriend walked in on.” Piper exclaimed.

“Yeah I know ok. It was quite funny though” everyone burst out laughing.

“Come on guys let’s get ready for the party I have music and Hazel made her famous cookies.”

Katie sat down on one of the bunks and thought about what she was going to wear which it turned out was a waste of time. Piper walked over to her and sat her down in front of a mirror (which magically appeared overnight) and started doing her hair and make-up. “I’m fine I don’t need you to help me, help Annabeth or something.”

“Annabeth doesn’t need help you do. You want to impress Travis right?”

Great now she was thinking about Travis. Katie couldn’t understand why she liked him. He was so annoying and immature and… hot. Yeah he could see why now. He was so perfect and well hot. She sat there thinking about travis until she realised people where shouting at her.

“Katie… Earth to Katie… helloooooo… anyone home…”

“Yeah, Yeah I’m listening sorry I was… thinking.” Katie rushed blushing.

“About Travis?” Annabeth laughed

“Err no?” she blushed more

“AW!” came from everywhere in the room and Katie looked in the mirror for the first time and saw her appearance. Her hair was curled and was half up and half down. Her fringe was brushed to the side and her make-up was subtle around her face but her eyes were dark and shadowy and brought out the colours in her eyes. She didn’t really wear make-up very often and this was completely new for her but she looked well…

“Sexy! You look so amazing Kate!” Annabeth said. She could hardly talk. Her blonde curls were down and were strait. She was wearing a pale lilac dress that fit her perfectly with a white cardigan and silver shoes. Her make-up was subtle but perfect and was wearing her owl earrings. Hazel was wearing a peachy coloured top with a black jacket and black jeans and boots. Her make-up was subtle too except the black eyeliner. Her hair has been cut short and looked amazing.

“Right let’s get you your dress.” Piper said and headed to the bathroom. Katie grabbed a cookie and ate it on one of the bunks. “Katie come in here now!” Piper said sounding excited. “I’ve found the perfect dress for you!”

“Oh gods help me! “ Katie said and thunder rumbled outside. She walked into the bathroom to see Piper holding a navy blue dress. She put it on and looked in the full length mirror. It came just above her knees and was tight around her waist but then flowed out. In other words it was perfect for her. She waked out of the bathroom and Piper started squealing.

“Oh my gods Katie you look so beautiful! Travis is totally going to fall in love with you”!

Piper had changed into her outfit as well she was wearing a dark purple top with dark blue jeans, a leather jacket and knee length brown boots her hair was down and curly and her make-up was the same as Hazel’s she looked absolutely stunning.

The four of them and Thalia grabbed a cookie and chatted for a while, Piper occasionally going off to help people get ready (even girls in other cabins). At ten to six they all made sure no boys were outside and headed quickly to their own cabins ready to be picked up by their date which in Katie’s case was none other than the hottie himself Travis Stoll! She was so excited! Everyone in her cabin were chatting and complemented each other. Katie was talking to Miranda when there was a knock at the door. Her brother Stephen opened the door and started talking to someone. Katie knew who it was instantly she’d know that voice anywhere. It was Travis! “Time to Party!” she whispered and went to the door.

authors note: im so so sorry!!!!! this is'nt very long but it was really really hard to write!!! seriously i culdn't consentrate and i kept daydreaming but i powered through and here it is. really sorry if it sucks!! i dont own any of the charectors (except stephen made him up) and the next xhapter will be Travis (TRATIE LOVE!!!!) but jiper and percabeth fluff to come so please don't give up on me!!! love my readers! <3 

yours in demigodishness

skittleslover14