Heroes of Olympus Fan Fiction

Authors note: ok so this is my first story so i could do with some help is it good, bad or ok please comment!!! :D oh and i dont own any of the characters! 

Percy's POV

Percy stood on the decking of the Argo II. He looked out to the sea and was deep in thought. The seven from the second Great Prophecy had closed the Doors of Death in Rome and defeated Gaia in Greece; they were now on their way Back to Camp Half-Blood. Percy smiled at the thought of going home, he couldn't wait to see Chiron or Grover or Rachel he couldn't wait to see Clarisse, seeing her every day was better than fighting monsters all the time. The other reason he longed to get back to New York was to see his mother. He hasn't seen Sally Jackson for over a year and he missed her allot. He was so engulfed in his thoughts he didn't notice a figure come out to the deck to join him.

"Percy?" He spun round to see Annabeth staring at him. He could see the worry in her face as she approached him. "Are you ok?" she asked.

Percy looked at her. Her stormy grey eyes were filled with concern as she watched him; her blonde, curly hair blew all around her because of the wind. She was wearing her Camp Half-Blood T-shirt and a pair of worn out jeans, her knife was strapped to her arm. In other words she looked beautiful.

He smiled as he said, "Perfect." and he lent down to kiss her. The kiss was filled with such love and passion he felt warmth glow inside him spreading head to toe. Annabeth wrapped her arms round him deepening the kiss, as Percy wrapped his arms round her waist pulling her closer to him. They stood there kissing for a while until Annabeth broke away.

"But seriously Percy what’s wrong?" She asked him smiling from their kiss.

"Nothing. I'm just anxious to get home that’s all." He said.

"That’s it. Promise?"

"Promise." he replied. "Come on, let’s find the others."

They walked into the kitchen and found Jason, Piper and Frank at the table. Hazel was at the oven taking out tray of cookies and putting them on a plate to cool down.

"Hey you two! Come sit with us. Leos driving the ship says it's his last time so.........." Piper said and shrugged. Nobody understood Leo's special connection with the Argo II. Percy guessed it was because he made it and part of it was made of Festus the dragon.

"That guy seriously needs to get a girlfriend." Frank said.

"It’s not as if there won’t be any to choose from now that we're all heroes of Olympus. Even Leo might be able to bag a girl." Jason added.

"You know I can hear every word your saying about me." A very annoyed Leo Valdez said over the intercom.

"We know Repair Boy!" Piper said and giggled.

Percy chuckled as he grabbed a cookie. It melted in his mouth as it was still hot. It was so good that he grabbed several more.

"Gods Percy saves some for the rest of us!" Hazel laughed as she handed Frank a cookie which he accepted with a kiss.

"Those two are good together aren't they?" Annabeth whispered to him. He nodded to her as he passed her a cookie.

“So Percy, you looking forward to getting back to Camp?” Piper asked as she grabbed a cookie.

“Yeah I can’t wait to get back there and see my friends. I’m really nervous though.” He answered.

Understandable mate I mean you’ve been away for how long, nine ten months?”

“Eleven months, three weeks, six days and approximately nine hours.” Annabeth said quickly.

“Yeah that long…. Anyway I felt the exactly the same way you did when I was going back to Camp Jupiter. And I had piper to help me...”

“And me!!!!” Leo cried through the intercom.

“And Leo.” Jason said rolling his eyes and grabbing two cookies for him and Piper. “my point is I had them and you have all of us.” He smiled

“Yes you do and don’t forget it Percy we’re here for you.” Hazel said and grabbed his hand from across the table and Annabeth put her head on his shoulder to confirm what hazel said.

“Thanks guys that means a lot.2 Percy said and smiled.

“Aw group hug guys… no… you sure… ok then…” they heard Leo say. Everyone burst out laughing.

“Leo you crack me up mate!” Jason said in between fits of laughter.

“Yeah that’s what I’m here for now you should probably finish packing well be arriving soonish” Leo told us

We all headed to our rooms to pack all the last minute stuff lying around which for Percy meant chuck everything into the luggage Leo provided. But he wouldn’t tell Annabeth that. When he was ready to leave he grabbed his luggage and dragged it out into the living area and sat down. Soon after Annabeth and Piper joined him and then Hazel, Frank and Jason.

Leo started speaking over the intercom. "'Kay guys we will be arriving at Long Island, New York in about 5 minutes so step out to take your first glance of America now. Peace Out!"

Percy grabbed another cookie and went back on to the deck. He looked out and saw flashing lights of New York greeting him. Percy smiled as he whispered out loud "Home."