Cafeteria madness

Cafeteria madness

Warning: Swearing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lorraine asked me, if I wanted to sit with her at lunch" Chris said to Marty, standing in the door of the cafeteria. Marty nodded, spotting George at a table by himself. They bid each other farewell and good luck, as they made their way to their separate tables.

Chris scanned the different tables, as she made eye contact with Lorraine. Marty's mother waved her over, as her and her friends scooted 1 chair to the right, for Chris to sit on the outer chair.

"So Chris, this is Babs" Lorraine motioned for a brunette girl sitting to her right, "And this here, is Betty" she pointed to a blonde girl, sitting in the opposite side of the table. Chris smiled at the girls, as they returned with smiles of their own.

"So Chris, can you tell us about that Calvin guy ? Lorraine won't stop talkin' about him" Betty said, resting her head in her hands. Lorraine turned her head towards Chris, eager to find out more about him.

"Well, he's my best friend" Chris started, "He loves to play guitar, and has an amazing singing voice" Chris looked over to the table where the McFlys were sitting, making eye contact with Marty. He smiled at her, before turning away again.

"Oh ! He sounds like a dream !" Lorraine said, now resting her head in her hands as well. Chris just shrugged with a smile.

"Hey Lorraine !" a voice could be heard, making the girls turn around. Unlucky for them, it was Biff. He was making his way over, his goons Match, Skinhead and 3-D, following. Chris turned around, sighing in annoyance. She didn't want to deal with him.

Lorraine sent him a glare, "Go away, Biff ! Leave us alone"

The bully only scoffed, leaning towards her, "Why should I ?"

"Fucking moron" Chris mumbled, but unfortunately for her, Biff heard her. He turned his head towards her, causing for him to smirk.

"Why lookie what we have here" he said, grabbing a chair to sit on. He dragged it over, to sit just a few inches behind her. "I never got your name" he said, placing his arm on the backrest of Chris' chair.

"Why should I tell you ?" Chris asked, looking at the bully. She had no idea where this boost of confidence came from, but she didn't complain.

"A feisty one I see" Biff said, grabbing Chris' arm, "What's your name ?"

"Chris.." the girl said, still looking at him. Her confidence was disappearing a bit. She was scared. He was much stronger and taller than she was, and he could easily knock her to the ground.

"Chris, huh ?" Biff said, looking her up and down. He leaned closer to her, as she could smell his stinky breath. "How about you come with me ?" Biff rapped his arm around her waist, still holding the other hand tightly around her arm. Chris just stared at him, disgusted and scared. She struggled under his grip, as he kept tightening it. His hand travelled from her arm to her cheek, forcing her to look at him fully. Without hesitation, he leaned in and started kissing her on the neck. Gross ass slobbery kisses.