~2~

A McFly Dinner

A McFly Dinner

Warning: Bad language and violence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marty rushed up from his seat on the bench, and jumped on his skateboard, grabbing the back of a police car. 'Maybe I shouldn't have done that to her..' he thought, driving along with the car. Chris didn't skate very fast, so after a few minutes of rolling down the street, Marty spotted his friend a little further ahead of him.

"Hey ! Chris ! Wait up" Marty shouted. The girl stopped her board and turned her head to look at him. She smiled a bit, seeing her friend

"Hey Marty" Chris said, as the boy caught up to her, "Sorry about running off back there"

"Don't worry about it" Marty replied, smiling at her, "I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner at my house ?"

"I'd love to" she replied without any second thought. Marty's house was always better to stay at, than her own. Although knowing his mom drinks and his father does all sorts of things for a total jerk. But to Chris, their family was perfect.

"Great !" Marty grinned. Chris smiled at the thought of Marty's family. They were always so nice and caring. Not like her own family.

At a very young age Chris' mother passed away. Her father didn't react so nicely to the situation and let all his anger and sadness out on Chris. Now it's become a daily thing to get beaten up. She never told anything to Marty, 'cause she didn't want him to worry. And that's why she always wears a bandana, because of all the bruising on her neck, from chokeholds and other shit like that.

~~~

Reaching Marty's house, they both spotted a very broken vehicle in the driveway. Marty's smile dropped looking at the broken-down car. "Perfect, just perfect" he said disappointed, looking over at the girl, who just looked worried for what could possibly have happened.

They both made their way to the front door, Marty taking one last glance at the car, before opening the door.

"I can't believe you loan me a car, without telling me it had a blind spot" a man said to Marty's dad, as the teenagers stepped inside. The man being none other than Biff Tannen, the total jerk. The most annoying man on earth, beside Mr. Strickland of course, but you get the point.

"I could've been killed" Biff said, turning to look at Mr. McFly.

"Now Biff, I never noticed that the car had any blind spot before, when I would drive it" George said, trying to reason with Biff, but failing. "Hi son, hi Chris" he greeted them, smiling a little at their arrival.

"But what, are you blind McFly ? How else would you explain that wreck out there ?" Biff asked, talking about the broken car. Chris glanced up at Marty, who looked disappointed, frustrated and angry all at the same time. The total wreck was the car they were gonna use for their anniversary.