28

28

1 year 1 month/ 13 years

_________________

Only 2 months left until the wedding and let's just say that Luke has never been this stressed in his whole life. He is worried that they would forget to do something and the day would end up terrible. Ashton tries to calm him down, but fails.

"Luke calm yourself!" Ashton snapped.

"Well I'm sorry okay! Not my fault that I'm trying to have a perfect wedding!" Luke yelled while he was on the phone with the party planner. Luke was right in front of Ashton. Blocking his view from the TV screen, but Ashton wasn't even paying attention to the show.

"As long as I marry you I don't care about anything else that happens." Ashton said.

"No! It's a wedding for the 5th time! I need a big venue!" Luke was almost in tears, the party planner had too much on her hands. She was always confusing the event.

Ashton pulled Luke onto his lap. He started to kiss his check, that wasn't covered by Luke's phone. That seemed to kind of calm down Luke.

"Yes! The wedding is in February!" Luke yelled.

Ashton gave him another kiss. That calmed Luke down, again. After 10 minutes he ended his call.

"I hate planning by myself." he said.

"Lukey, don't worry. I will help you. Now what's one thing that we still need?" Ashton asked.

"Our first dance as a wedded couple song..." Luke said.

"Okay. Get my laptop. We will do this right now." Ashton said.

Luke got off from Ashton's lap. He got Ashton's laptop from the hallway closet. Luke turned it on and typed in Ashton's password. Luke then went on YouTube.

"Okay what songs do you think we should listen to?" Ashton asked once Luke have him his laptop.

"Let's start off with Ed Sheeran." Luke said.

Ashton agreed with the first artist. They wrote down the songs they liked. Some being 'Thinking Out Loud', 'Kiss Me', 'Lego House', 'Photograph', and 'All of the Stars'. They made a playlist, so they could listen to them later. They started to pick random songs. Then they started to listen to the playlist.

"He's a wonderful man." Luke sighed, then he felt Ashton glaring at him. "But not as wonderful as you."

"You better hope that's true. Anyways how about What Makes You Beautiful?" Ashton asked.

"No! Not a One Direction song!" Luke yelled.

Ashton smacked him upside the head, "No, the 1975's cover of the song."

"Oh. You should of said that before hand." Luke said.

"You didn't let me finish!" Ashton shouted.

"Okay. Let's listen to it." Luke said.

Ashton looked up the song and played it for Luke. Both of them slowly swayed to the song. They really liked this cover. It was slow and loving. This might be the song.

"I love it, but let's just look for more." Luke said as he wiped away a tear.

"Okay." Ashton said.

"DAD! FATHER!" Jessy yelled from the stairs, she started running to them.

Luke and Ashton looked up from the laptop screen to her. She looked like a mess. Like if she was crying or something like that. You could notice the dry tears on her face.

"What happened?" Luke asked as he made some space for Jessy.

"He -he... broke up with me!" She cried.

Ashton got all protective over her right away. Ashton knew this would happen, but he never thought this soon. Ashton pulled her onto his side. And cuddled her. Luke joined in.

"He's a dick. He will regret breaking up with you." Ashton whispered to her.

"Why, though? We were so happy together!" She cried more.

"Boys are stupid sometimes. And don't realize what they have before it's taken away. But he's way past stupid." Luke said.

"Am I ugly? Or did he never like me?" Jessy asked.

"No! Your so beautiful! And if he doesn't like you no more than his loss. Just don't cry over him. Instead want to help us pick a song?" Ashton explained.

Jessy nod her head. Ashton put the laptop on Jessy's lap. He then told her what to type in. The next few songs were good. That's until Jessy spoke up.

"Why don't you guys do a mash up?" Jessy asked.

Luke and Ashton looked at each other. They didn't think of that before. Well, the only reason they didn't do that was because they thought they would have all the wrong songs.

"Yeah, but what songs will we put?" Luke asked.

"Let's just see the songs list." She said.

They looked at the list. Most of the songs were in the same melody.

• "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Marz

•"Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran

•"Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran

•"Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake

•"Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding

•"The Only Exception" by Paramore

•"Hero" by Enrique Iglesias

•"James Dean and Aubrey Hepburn" by Sleeping With Sirens (Acoustic)

•"What Makes You Beautiful" covered by the 1975

•"A Thousand Years (Part 2)" by Christian Perri ft Steve Kazee

•"All of the Stars" by Ed Sheeran

•"Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran

•"All of Me" by John Legend

"We should pick your favorites out of these songs." Jessy explained.

"Yeah." Luke and Ashton said.

"So what songs do you want out?" She asked

"Justin Timberlake." Ashton sad, Luke agreed. "We will keep the other songs."

"Okay." Jessy said

"I think we should start off with Thinking Out Loud..." Ashton suggested

"Yeah then we could go into Hero." Luke said.

"That's a great song to put after Thinking Out Loud." Jessy said.

~

Two hours and a crying Allison later. They were almost done with the mash up. They couldn't believe this would be what they dance to, after they say their I Do's.

"Jessy you should sing at the wedding." Ashton said

"No! I'm terrified of crowds!" She cried.

"Jessy please! We really want you to sing at the wedding!" Luke said.

Jessy looked between her two guardians, "I'll think about it."

(A/N): Chapter 28!! Like it??

OMFG JUST 2 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THIS BOOK IS OVER! X_X. Okay so I thought this over for a while... instead of two books... THERE IS GOING TO BE A TRILOGY!!! :D. Yeah IK I'm amazing XD And yeah... I'm writing the second book already, but won't be published until I finish this one!

Btw what do you guys think of the song list? Do you think I can make good mash up of them or not? Should I put other songs? Take out? I will be making the audio so please tell me if I should add or take out songs. Thanks XoXo

See ya later.

ByeXxx