6

6

5 months and 3 weeks.

_________________

Today Ashton and Luke we're going to tell Ashton's mum that's she's gonna be a grandmother. Luke was really happy to do so, Ashton was even happier than Luke. Mainly because his mum always liked Luke even before they dated.

"Ready?" Ashton asked Luke

"Yeah almost. But none of my shirts hide my bump!" Luke said

Ashton let out a quiet chuckle. He knew Luke was always insecure, Ashton try's to convince him thats he's fine just the way he is, but that hardly works.

"Luke that's suppose to happen you know. Plus your gonna be more visible since its twins and not just one baby." Ashton said

"Yeah but I don't want people to think I'm weird." Luke protested

"Your not weird your perfect now let's go." Ashton said and hugged Luke.

Luke put on his Nirvana shirt one and slowly walked out of the room. Ashton followed behind shortly. Luke walks slower now since the bump, and cause he's gain a lot of gain since it's two and not just one. Ashton just chuckles at his pace on walking now.

"Ashton help me open the door!" Luke said once they were outside.

"Okay babe!" Ashton yelled and ran over yo Luke to help him.

Ashton opened the door and said," Enter my king."

Luke thanked him after getting in the car and settled. He hates having a bump in front of him. Makes everything a bit harder to do, not like that you pervs.

The ride to Ashton's mum's house was quiet. When they arrived Ashton helped Luke out the car. Once they reached the doorstep Ashton ring the doorbell. They waited for someone to open the door.

After 2 minutes of waiting Ashton's mum opened the door. They entered the house and walked to the living room.

"My babies!" Mrs.Irwin yelled once they got in the living room.

"Hi mum!"

"Hi Anne."

"So what brings you guys here? And Luke you look different." She said as she sat down.

"Well mum. As you know we are getting married in a couple of months. And there's more." Ashton started saying.

"And that is?" she asked

"I'm having your grandchildren." Luke said

Anne just looked at them for a moment before bursting into happiness.

"I'm gonna be a grandmother again!" She yelled and went to hug her son and son-in-law.

Ashton didn't know what she met by again. So after he let go of them he asked " What do your mean again?"

She looked at him in surprise. Everyone in the family knows what happened, or she thought everyone knew.

"Oh. Your sister she well got pregnant at 18. Which was 5 years ago. Did you not know that?" she said

Luke just sat there not knowing what to do. But sure he was hungry. He didn't want to be rude and interrupt so he just walked to the kitchen.

Ashton was surprised he never knew this. How could his sister do that?

"How did it happen?" he asked his mother.

"Ashton you know how it happens. If you mean why did it happen then it's kinda my fault. Cause I let her go to a party with her boyfriend and well I didn't think she would do that. She moved out a couple of months after she found out. So now I have no idea where she could be." His mum explained.

"Wow. I missed so much." Ashton sighed

Meanwhile Luke was looking for some crackers and rocky road ice cream. He found both items and began eating them. The cravings have gone out of hand.

Not long ago he was eating peanut butter and pickle, a month before that he ate strawberry jelly with pizza. The list goes on and on.

Luke came back into the living room and started to listen to the conversation Ashton and his mum were having.

"Okay so what are you two giving me?" she asked

"A boy and a girl." Ashton squealed.

"That's amazing. Do you have any names?" she asked

"Not really." Luke said stuffing his mouth with more crackers with ice cream.

"But we really like the names Nathan or Jacob for the boy. And well for the girl we arem't sure yet. But we will know before they are born" Luke said

~

Ashton and Luke are now back home. Luke went to the childrens room. To take one more look at it. He really loves the room. It should win award from hiis point of veiw. Ashton came in the room not long after.

"You love the room dont you?" Ashton asked

"A lot." He replied

"Soon there will be two human beings living in here."

"That's gonna be fun."

"They are going to grow up in this house. And love us."

"Then they will call us dad and daddy."

"First let them be born then plan everything else."

"I'm just saying. Don't have to kill my vibe." Luke smiled

"Baby steps Luke baby steps." Ashton said

"So the girls name. I'm thinking Rebecca or ....'

"Nicole."

"Those names are amazing. We should think of more though."

"Right. But the boy for sure is gonna be named Jacob."

"Yeah. His middle name is gnna be Nathan because its has a good sound to it. Jacob Nathan Irwin Hemmings."

"Now that you say it out loud it does."

"I'm tired now. Let's go to sleep. Carry me?" Luke asked Ashton

Ashton knew that if he didn't carry Luke will be sad. Even though Luke did weigh a little too much for Ashton to carry he did it anyways because he love Luke. And he will do anything for his love.

Ashton laid Luke softly on the bed and gave him on his forehead. Luke felled asleep right away. Ashton took out his phone and looked at the time. 11:45 pm. It was late. he took off Luke's shoes off and tucked him in. He walked over to his side of the bed and did the same to his self. Today was a long day for Ashton and Luke, now it was time for their rest.

( A/N): Chapter 6! Like it?

So yeah still don't know which name for the girl. HELP!!!

Vote / comment / share please. Thanks if you do!!

See ya later

ByeXxx