20

20

6 months 1 day
_____________

Since yesterday Luke has been mad at Ashton. Why? He didn't buy the dress he choose, but the one Ashton liked. Luke didn't like the way the dress looked. Ashton kept telling Luke that the dress was too much for a one year old. Since she won't be using it in three months.

"Luke are you really not going to talk to me all day?" Ashton asked Luke.

Luke kept his silence record going. He hasn't spoken a word to Ashton since they bought the dress. Luke told Ashton that he lied and told him that he bought the dress he liked the most. Which he didn't.

Ashton knew he had to do something about Luke being silent. He knew he had done wrong in lying to Luke. But it's not fair to Ashton for Luke to buy everything he wants.

"Luke, you can't stay like this forever." Ashton said.

Luke gave Ashton a small glance. Ashton is getting annoyed of Luke's reaction.

"Okay. I'll be back by midnight." Ashton said getting the car keys and leaving Luke alone.

Luke knew he did something wrong. Now he has to fix it. But that can wait since Allison started crying. Luke hurried upstairs to find his daughter crying. He picked her up.

"It's okay baby. I'll take good care of you." Luke said.

She kept on crying even more. Luke carried her to the kitchen and made her a bottle. She wasn't hungry. Instead of taking the bottle she threw it towards the wall. Luke checked if she needed a new diaper. Nope.

"Allison what's wrong?" Luke panicked.

She cried harder in response. Luke knew something was wrong with her. He didn't know what to do. So she call his mum.

"Mum!" Luke yelled.

"What happened?" She asked right away.

"Allison she won't stop crying!" Luke cried.

"Did you check her?" She asked.

"Yes. I also tried to feed her, but she threw the bottle. I don't know what to do." Luke said.

"I'll be there in a bit. Try to calm her down." Liz explained.

Luke did what his mother told him to do. He tried to calm Allison down. He took her temperature. She had a bit of fever. Luke true everything he could think of. But she wouldn't calm down. Liz arrive a few minutes later. She took care of Allison, but she was still crying.

"Luke, where is Ashton?" Liz asked.

Luke looked at her mum. He didn't want to tell her that they a had fight. She would lecture him about that.

"He went out?" He said, but coming out more of a question than statement.

"Lucas your lying I can tell. Now whee is he really?" She asked.

"We had a fight so he left." Luke said.

Liz gave her son a glare. "Lucas it better not because you wanted something and he didn't buy it for you."

"Maybe.." Luke mumbled.

"Luke! I've told you many times before to not do that! See where this got you!" Liz yelled, but tried to keep it low so Allison wouldn't cry more.

"I know. It's just-" Luke was cut off.

"Why did you want this time?" She asked.

Luke explained the whole story to Liz. She asked to see the dress. Luke went to find it. Liz loved the dress a lot. She said that Ashton had a great taste in fashion.

"This dress is beautiful!" Liz exclaimed.

"I guess." Luke said

"Appreciate the fact that he bought a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl!" Liz exclaimed.

By now Allison stopped crying. Thanks to Liz placing her on her swing and playing Nick Jr. in the background.

"I know. He said the dress I got was too much for a a year old." Luke said.

"Ha!" Liz laughed.

The doorbell rung. Luke went to open it. He saw Jessica standing there. She walked in, which she usually does.

"Hi Jessy." Liz said as she walked into the room.

"Good evening Liz." she greeted.

"What brings you here?" Liz asked.

"I come every Friday to visit the Irwins." she explained.

"That's lovely of you! Allison is on the swing if you want to see her." Luke said.

"Okay. I'll go see her." Jessica said as she started walking towards the swing where Allison was.

Luke and Liz talked about the wedding. Jessica came over with Allison on her hip. They started talking about the wedding. Jessica started playing around with Allison. Everything was going well until Allison said.

"Mummy!" Allison shrieked as she played with Jessica.

Liz and Luke stopped talking and face them. Jessica didn't even realized the intense stare they were giving her.

"Jesse what did she say?" Luke asked.

"I think she said mummy. But I could be wrong." Jessy said.

"No I think she did say that..." Luke said

"Don't worry though. It might just be a one time thing." Jessica tried to explained.

"Mummy!" Allison cheered.