15

15

3 months
________

The twins are 3 months now. Nothing exciting has happened or new. They haven't changed. Only from growing a little.
~

Luke is sick of being at home and not going nowhere. Ashton started going back to work over a month ago. Now he isn't around that much.

Luke has Alex to talk to. Jack hasn't come back, so Alex is like family now. Alex doesn't feel like they don't want him there. He feels as if he's part of their family too.

"So, Luke how's Jacob been doing?" Alex asked as he burped his daughter, Jennifer.

"Okay. They had to give him multiple medicine for his lungs. I feel as I did something wrong." Luke said

"No you didn't. His development wasn't complete, that's all." Alex said

"I guess. Are you hungry?" Luke asked Alex as he sat down his baby.

"Yeah sure what do you want to make?" Alex asked

"Not sure. Cookies?" Luke suggested

"Yeah that would be great! Lets start baking before the babies wake up." Alex said

They started making the Christmas shaped cookies, since it was nearly December.

~

"Luke! Alex! I'm home!" Ashton shouted as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hi babe." Luke greeted.

"Hey Ashton." Alex said stuffing his mouth with another cookie.

"Looks like you guys baked." Ashton said as he got a cookie from the tray.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." Luke mumbled

Ashton just shrugged since he didn't want Luke to get mad at him. And 'cause he didn't feel like fighting, which they haven't done since the twins were born.

"How was your day?" Alex asked Ashton.

"I good I guess. I got another raise!" Ashton announced

"That great babe!" Luke kissed his cheek. "How much?"

"It went from 1,000 dollars to 1,750." Ashton explained.

"Well, I'll be damned." Alex sighed

"Hey don't fucking swear. What the fuck is wrong with people?" Ashton yelled

"But you just... you know never mind." Alex said

All of the sudden the door bell went off. No one expected any one today. If it was Michael or Calum they would of just walked in. Even Jessica does that at times. So they don't know who it can be.

"I'll go get it?" Ashton tried saying without being a question, but failed.

Ashton walked towards the door. He opened it to reveal a guy a bit shorter than him with a mixture of a dark color hair with blonde.

"H-hi I'm Jack. Is Alex here?" he asked

Ashton looked at him for a second. He soon realized that he was the guy that Alex was in a relationship with. He looked very tired.

"I'll see if he's here..." Ashton said walking ever so slowly to the kitchen.

He looked around but he didn't find Alex or Luke. He walked upstairs to look for them. And sure enough he found them in the twins' room.

"Alex, Jack is here." Ashton said

Alex turned around and Ashton notice his face paled. Not just a little but a lot.

"O-okay. I'll go talk with him." he said as if he was forced to do it.

"Alex you don't have to. I can just say that you aren't here. Don't force yourself." Ashton explained.

"No. I want to." Just after Alex said that he heard cries from downstairs, meaning that Jennifer was awake.

Alex left Ashton and Luke in the room of their twins. He walked toward the room he was staying with Jennifer. Only to find Jack singing to her to calm her down.

"Hi." Alex managed to say.

"Oh. Sorry if you don't want me to hold to her...."

"Jennifer."

"Jennifer, I'll give her to you." he said walking to Alex

"Don't worry. Why are you here?" Alex asked

"Because I want to be a part of her life." Jack said

"Really? Then why did you leave me?" Alex asked

"Because I was stupid. And I was only thinking of myself. Then I thought about it and I want to be a part I her life." He explained

"You can. I would really like that." Alex said

"Okay then. You'll live with me while taking care of her." Jack explained

"Let me just tell Ashton and Luke." Alex said

He ran upstairs to find Luke an Ashton singing peacefully to the twins.

"Uh guys. I'm moving out." Alex announced

"Oh. Your going with Jack?" Ashton asked

"Yeah. He wants to take care of Jenny with me." Alex said

"Okay. That's great. We'll see you soon." Luke said as he put Jacob in his crib.

"Okay see you guys." Alex said

"It was nice having a friend living here." Ashton said

(A/N): Chapter 15! Like it?

So... sorry for not updating in a while. Sadly it will start happening more often :'(. But I will try to update once a week. Btw please read my Michael Clifford preference book? Thanks if you do.

Vote/ Comment/ Share! thanks if you do.

See ya later

ByeXxx