CHAPTER XXXIX - EX

Irene POV

"K- K- Krystal?"

"Who is she?" I ask Jisoo but she didn't answer

"It's better if Seulgi will tell you" Jennie said

"I was about to find you, can we talk?" the girl ask her

"Yeah" Seulgi left with her.

"You all have a lot to tell me" I told them

Seulgi POV

Krystal and I go to the rooftop.

"Oh, I miss this school" she chuckled

"What are you doing here?" I ask her, of all the schools she need to transfer, why this?

"I miss you" she approach me but I step backwards

"I have a girlfriend, and we already ended our relationship 2 years ago Krystal"

"I know you have a girlfriend"

"How did you know that?"

"Taehyung told me, we met at the bar 1 week ago I think"

"What are you doing here?"

"me? I'm here to get you back"

"You're funny, It will be hard though"

"Unless Irene will know everything"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know that she is the Hyunnie you have been looking for and I can say she never know our story"

"I can tell her that without lying, how I ended up loving such a liar woman, and about that childhood of her, you have nothing to do with it" I said and left her. I need to end it, why does she need to comeback when everything is alright now.

I quickly go downstairs to find Irene but Wendy said she already go home.

I tried to call her but she won't even answer.

"Irene already go home, after knowing that you two have a past relationship, I think you should go to her and explain everything"

I arrive at her house and saw her outside. I quickly go out of the car and tun to her.

"Irene" I grab her hand

"Seul?" She was surprised seeing me

"Let's talk"

I grab her to the car and we go somewhere.
.
.
.
.
I bring her to the seashore.

"Seul where are we?"

"Let's talk"

"We can just talk outside my house" I go out of my car and she follows me,

"I want to clear all of it" I said to her

"Seulgi, I already know"

"But do you even know the story, I just don't want you to get the wrong idea"

I sit on the sand and she sit beside me.

"I met her two years ago, she was that dazzling and beautiful but you are more beautiful than her"

"Stop joking!" she glared at me

"Okay okay, calm down, she was a transferee like you, I already have a mafia back then, we became friends, although I am still waiting for y-"

"Waiting for?" I gulp, that was close

"Hyunnie, I am still waiting for Hyunnie that time but she was that caring,lovely, and kind. I didn't realize I am falling for her, I courted her and she said yes. I make her a muse of my mafia"

"What about me?" 0_____0

"Huh? No way.. being a muse means you need to go around with other mafia members, no way.. you are only mine"

"You're funny, then why did you make her a muse?"

"Because she wanted it and she insisted"

"What if I wanted it?"

"Are you making fun of me, KANG JOOHYUN?" I smirk, she was surprised when I call her with my surname

"K...K...Kang?"

"After that I was so confident that she will never cheat on me, she goes around other mafia, I thought she love me but I was wrong she flirted with Taehyung and later on they have this called "secret relationship" Krystal become a spy on us, she tells Taehyung everything we plan. When Wendy told me about that I didn't believe her. That time I caught her with Taehyung, I thought she was being force by Taehyung to come with him"

"So what happen?"

"I requested a game"

"Game?"

"We have this called death game, it is where you will have a fight with that person you hate. You only win if that person will be beaten so badly, you can have knife, or anything except guns, no refereee, its just the leader of all mafia will suggest to end the fight and decide who win"

"How can that game possible?"

"It's mafia, ofcourse"

"then what happen?"

"ofcourse I was beaten so badly because in the middle of the game I know everything, her lies, then I just let myself beaten, that time I wanted to die,.......and I lose. I have stitches in my head, I even have black eye in my right eye, my body was full of blood." I chuckled but she was already tearing up.

"Why? Why are you crying?" then she suddenly hug me

"You can't participate to that game again, you can't" she said

"Why? Why are you being like this?"

"What if... what if Taehyung will request? You can't.."

"Then I have no choice, I must get you" then she burst out crying

"You can't, I will really kill you"

"Hey, I made a mistake that time, I was a fool"

"Promise me you can't play that game again" she still crying

"but-"

"Promise me" I just nod at her and hug her.

Irene POV

I'm at my room thinking about earlier

Flashback

THE TIME IRENE GOT KIDNAPPED

"Good morning" Taehyung greet me excitedly

"Where am I?"

"At my hide-out"

"Where is Seulgi?"

"Ahh Seulgi? maybe she is now getting crazy for not able to find you" He laugh

"You are crazy!"

"Don't worry she will come here in no time"

"She will beat you up seriously!"

"Its fine! I can just get back at her at the game" he smile at me

"Game? what game?"

"That game?hmm.. that game will surely kill Seulgi, and if that happens...you..you will be mine" He said before knocking me out.

End of flashback

"We have this called death game, it is where you will have a fight with that person you hate. You only win if that person will be beaten so badly, you can have knife, or anything except guns, no refereee, its just the leader of all mafia will suggest to end the fight and decide who win"

.

.
.
"ofcourse I was beaten so badly because in the middle of the game I know everything, her lies, then I just let myself beaten, that time I wanted to die,.......and I lose. I have stitches in my head, I even have black eye in my right eye, my body was full of blood."

I hug my knees,

"I can't let that happen again."