CHAPTER XLV - Surname!!

Wendy POV

We got a call from Seulgi that Irene have an accident. We quickly go to the hospital. We saw her sitting outside the room crying.

"Seul" I called her and she hug me quickly.

"What happened?" I ask her

"Irene knows everything now.. and... I don't know... I don't know what to do.. This is because of me"

"How is she?"

"She is fine, I....I can't face her..I..I..don't know what to say" she cover her face,

"Seul, look at me, she will understand you, just explain everything.. I'm here, we are here for you, okay??" She nods and I just hug her.

"Thank you Wendy, I don't know what to do without you guys"

"Its nothing"

"Hey Seul, let's go inside" Byul said and we enter Irene's ward.

"I already told the professors and they exempted Irene already, we just need to go back tomorrow" Jennie said

"Can I stay here?" Seulgi said and sit on the chair beside Irene, she hold her hand.

"Seul, we can visit her tomorrow" Jisoo approach her and taps her back..

"I'll just go buy coffee" Seulgi said and walk out of the room.

I was sitting on the couch, when I saw Irene's fingers move.

"She's awake! Call Seulgi" I said and Byul contact Seulgi quickly

Irene slowly open her eyes and we all approach her.

"Irene, are you okay??" Jennie ask, Irene hold her head

"Does it hurt??" I ask

"Where am I??" Irene ask, she wants to sut down so we help her.

"In the hospital, Seulgi said there was an accident" Jisoo said, she looks around and she was looking for Seulgi

"I can't contact Seulgi" Byul said and we all look at her.. "Are you serious??" I ask

"Yes, her phone is ringing, she won't answer, why don't you try call her"

"What if something happens to her" Irene quickly jumped out of the bed but we stopped her.

"I can't reach her too" Jisoo said

"Stay here, I'll look for her" I said and went outside.

I tried calling her but she wasn't answering.

"Is there a café near here??" I ask the guard standing at the entrance

"Yes ma'am, just go right and straight, and you will find the café" the guard replied

"Thank you" I bow at him and left. I still call her phone. And I heard a phone ringing around.

It was on the side street. "Seulgi's phone?? Why is it here??"

"Excuse me, do you see a woman, who is tall, long hair, she was wearing a leather jacket and black pants?" I ask the guard of the café.

"Yes, I saw her, she was catching a guy who was running too.

"Really??"

"Yes, she just went straight and she was gone"

"Thank you so much"I bow at him and went straightly.

I heard two people talking in an alley, I went there and saw Seulgi with other woman.

"Seul?? What is the meaning of this? Are you cheating on Irene??"