CHAPTER XLVIII - I'M SORRY

Seulgi POV

"I want you to break up with Irene" Dad said

"Wait...what!!??"

"Seulgi this is also for you!" Mom exclaimed

"No!! I thought you were fine with Irene? How come we've come to this?" I stand up, I am so..so angry at them. I thought they like Irene but in the end they were just faking it.

"Seulgi, just listen to us" Mom said

"Give me a reason! A reason!" I yell

"Seulgi, listen to us" Dad said, unnie hold my hand but I renove it.

"NO DAD!, WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!?"

"Seulgi don't shout at Dad" Unnie said.

"Seulgi, remember when...when we don't want you to come here?" Mom said

"I remember that"

"It's because we don't want you to meet any of member of the Bae family" She said. They make it so confusing.

"Oh come on, stop beating around the bush and tell me straightly!"

"It was the Bae family who kidnap you!" My mom straightly said and I was speechless.

"Hold on, them? I...I..Irene was included too!"

"Did they ever hurt Irene?"

I remember what Irene's mom said.. So she was talking about this.

"Irene is not like them"

"What do you know?" Dad said

"Seulgi please"

"No! I'm leaving!" I storm out of the house, I heard them calling my name but I ignore it. I went to my car and drive to the bar.

Irene POV

This is weird, Seulgi said she will call me later.

My phone rings I was excited that I forgot to look whos calling. I only heard loud music.

"Seulgi?"

"Iwwwweeenneee" she laugh

"Yah! Are you drunk?"

"N...no..nope"

"Yah! Where are you?"

"Where am I? I don't know where I am....you! Where am I?.....ahhh...unnie's bar!" I ended the call, I get my coat and went to the bar.

I arrived in the bar, I can't get through, I already saw Seulgi sitting at the counter.

"Yah!!" I called her.

"Whoareyou??" She ask

"Let's go!" I said but she still sit

"Oh Irene Bae!!"

"Seulgi you're drunk!"

"I love you" she smiled,

"Why are you like this?"

"I love you Bae Irrrrreneeeeeeee" she yells and the music stops, the people look at us. That was so embarassing.

I pull Seulgi outside, and she can't walk straightly. I make her sit on the stairs.

"Why did you drink so much! I thought you were having fun with your parents"

"My parents????........ I don't know" she said.. She stand up and walk.

"Yah!! Your car is on the other side." She just walk straightly, I just follow her and hold her.

Why is she like this?