CHAPTER XLIX - Jackson

Irene POV

I went to my room after we arrived at our new house. I open my phone and I received a thousands of messages from Seulgi and hundreds of calls. I let out a sigh and lay down.

"I'm sorry Seulgi, I think its better for us to separate, it will only hurt ourselves if we stay"

"Irene" I saw unnie standing at the door.

"What is it unnie?"

"Here, your new phone" Unnie give me a new phone.

"Can I keep mine?"

"Seulgi will be able to find you"

"I have a lot of pictures of her, I want to keep this"

"Don't worry, I won't throw it, I'll just hide it for you" I fake a smile and give my old phone to her. I know Seulgi's number so I just saved it.

I went to the grocery, Mom ask me too. While choosing for snacks, my favorite snacks is higher, I can't reach it.

"Here" A guy get it for me, he smiled at me.

"Oh, thank you"

"You like pringles?"

"Ahhh yes, its someone favorite" I smiled, it was Seulgi's favorite.

"Btw, I'm Jackson, your Irene Bae right?"

"How did you know me?"

"You and Seulgi is a popular couple, I don't know how Tzuyu lose, and I go to school same to yours, but my father have accident so I came here"

"Please don't tell Seulgi I'm here"

"Why?? Did you two break up?"..

"I was the who left her"

"Oh sorry about that" he said and we both went to the counter. He even help me bring some bags.

"Where do you live? I can drive you home"

"Its fine, I can get a cab"

"I insist, don't worry I'm not gonna do anything bad, Seulgi might kill me" He chuckled, he put the bags on the backseat.

"Where do you live?"

"Just drive straight and you can see a big house with a blue gate"

"Oh.. I live near there" he said

"What a coincidence" I said and he start to drive.

Seulgi POV

I'm waiting for a call. What's taking him so long...

My phone rings and I quickly answer it.

"Hello"

"Oh, Seulgi, I know where she is"

"Where??"

"Busan, but she have a flight to Japan, the day after tomorrow"

"Where in Busan??"

"I don't know, but she is in Busan"

"Thank you" I ended the call and start to drive.

Someone call me again, this time its Wendy.

"Wendy?"

"Seul where are you?"

"Going to Busan"

"What!! It is so far, I'll come with you"

"Don't worry, Wendy, I'll be fine"

"But its getting dark"

"Don't worry, I won't be too long" I said and ended the call.

I'm gonna find Irene no matter what happens.

Irene POV

"Mom!!" I went downstairs, I am so hungry .

"Why?"

"I'm hungry" I pout and she give me a rice with egg and bacon.

"Irene, you are not angry with mom?" Mom ask, yes I am angry at her for hiding everything but I can't also blame her, it was for us. It was my Father's wrongdoing nd she have nothing to do with it, but I hope, father will show up and be sorry for everything.

"I do but I understand you" I reassured her

"But how about Seulgi??"

"It will hurt us both, its better this way" I fake a smile and finish my food.

I went outside to have some fresh air.

"Irene!" Someone called me, I look sideways it was Jackson.

"Where are you going?"

"Ah..uhmm just walking around" He said,

He suddenly pull me towards him and I just realize a motor passed by.

"Oh sorry" He quickly let go of me.

"No its fine" I smiled, someone suddenly punch him in the face. When I look it was Seulgi. How did she find me here?

"What the f*ck is your problem" Jackson yell at her, Seulgi grab Jackson's collar.

"Don't you dare touch her"

"Seulgi, stop it! I said stop it" I go between them. "Jackson please go home" Jackson glared at Seulgi, but he just walk out.

"What are you doing here? How can you just punch him!?" I yell at her

"What am I doing here? I'm here to explain everything to you! How can you left me! Was it so easy for you?"

"I can't believe you, flirting with another after you left me?" She smirk, I felt anger and I slap her. "I'm not, he saved me!"

"Saved?" She smirk

"Then don't believe it!" I went inside the gate and she follows me.

"You're gonna walk out again with solving this?" She said

"Irene talk to me, please"

"We have nothing to talk about Seul, please leave"

"I... I don't know what my sister talk to you but I also just found out, so please"

"Seul, we're done" I said, I hold back my tears I was to about to go inside the house but she hold me.

"No, I won't accept it"

"Can't you see it? In the first place we are not for each other!" I yell and she remove her hand.

"So? Will you just leave like that?" She look at me, I saw trying to hold back her tears and turned back on her so she won't see me crying.

"Just leave"

"I won't, if you don't give me enough reason to leave"

"I'm tired! And I don't want a relationship like this, happy?"

"How.. How can it be so easy for you?"

It was never easy Seulgi.

"Everytime I see you, I always feel so sorry about everything, all I wanted is a peace life but since you came, I was never happy"

No, I'm happy, because I met you.

I saw her tears running falling, I qyickly went inside and lock the door. I sit on the floor, and hug my knees.

"Irene, I'm sorry if I make you feel that way, I'm sorry if I didn't ask how you feel, I'm sorry if you met me, but this I know for sure, I love you and I will always love you.. I will be always thankful that you came to me and become the best part of my life, Be happy and I wish you met someone who can make you happy because I'm not that person" I heard her say, I started to cry after she said, I never meant those words. I quickly open the door and went outside, she was gone already.

"Irene" I saw mom standing behind me, I just hug and I cry.

A/N: uhmmm👀