CHAPTER XXXIII - MINE

A/N: This will be a special chapter, my gift for you all ;) Thank you for the 5k reads, the comments, and also for voting. This is also my special day so I hope you also enjoy as I also enjoy typing this. I made some funny parts I don't want it to be so serious, the serious part will be publish soon.

PS: I also read this and I realize I was out of my mind kekekeke, ghadd I'm so gay!!!!

Reminder: THIS WILL BE LONG.

Seulgi POV

We are now at our destination. I bring her to my favorite place, its just near the sea, only few people come here so its peaceful and breathtaking. Irene is still sleeping, we never talk in the car, I can't bring myself to talk to her.

I slowly tap her, she slowly open her eyes.

"Irene? Wake up" I said

"Where are we?"

"Far from people like you said" I smile to her but she looks down and come out of the car. It hit me, she is avoiding me.

She walks to the seashore and gaze at the sea, I also come out of the car. I walk to her.

"Is there something bothering you? You never look at me nor talk to me"

"I'm sorry Seul" she look at me with a sad eyes

"Why?"

"I was really not in the mood"

I want to tell about last night but I can't, I don't want to make it hard for her.

"Tell me what's bothering you? Maybe I can help"

"I... wen-"

Is she trying to tell me about Wendy?

"Hmm?"

She sit down on the sand.

"Something just bothering me, what if...if.. what if your friend also likes the person you like?" I knew it, she is trying to tell me about Wendy.

"Let me think about it...uhmm.. if the person I like likes my friend ofcourse I.." I stop I look at her she is waiting for my answer.

"wait a minute, is this about you or?"

"No... my friend.. its my friend" what a good liar.

"I will let go of the person I like if she also likes my friend, what can I do if she likes my friend and not me, I can't change that" I tried to smile, my eyes starts to tear up but I hold it well.

"What if that person you like doesn't like your friend" she said, I was shocked by the question she ask me,.. Does it mean she doesn't like Wendy?

"I....I don't know.. I think that will give me chance to prove to her that I like her so much" I chuckled

"That friend is very special ha, many likes her" I look at her and she fakes a cough and avoid eye contact. She is so funny. Her face suddenly becomes red.

"Are you blushing?" I look at her face but she push me

"I'm not"

"You look like a tomato, let me see" I look at her face again but she glared at me.

"I said I'll stop" I sit properly then I heard her chuckling. She is playing with me, just wait I'll play with you too not here but in bed, tssk.

"By the way... when will you say yes to me?"

"huh??...." she made a blank expression.

"Don't tell me you really don't have any plans to date me ha?"