*10*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrell's POV:

I watch Sam's face fall and he says "stop messing with me."

"I'd never joke bout that shit." I said dead ass serious. I'm not much of a joker, I'm more blunt and to the point.

"No... No..." He said to himself. He shakes his head in disbelief and looks at the doctor who I didn't even notice came in and says "it's not true..."

"I'm sorry Samuel, but he's right." He said frowning slightly.

Sam begins shaking and I can see that he's panicking, so I give him my hand trying to be supportive. He squeezes my hand tightly, not too tight tho, and he just stares at the wall not saying a word.

After a while the doctor left and Sam's dad went out to get something to eat and it's only me and Sam in this room.

"This is my karma..."

"Meaning?"

"I wanted an abortion now he or she is dead." He said sounding emotionless. He probably is at this point.

"Sam, this is not your fault. It was an accident and you can't control what happened." I said frowning slightly.

He looks down and says nothing.

This is gonna be a long ass ride that's for sure.
.
.
.
Time skip: Five months later

"Hey babe."

I look up and see Sam come into the room smiling at me. I smile back and say "hey." He sits down next to me and he looks preoccupied. "You good?"

"Huh? Oh I'm good." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Mhm I totally believe you." I said wrapping my arm round his waist.

He sighs and says "today was supposed to be my due date..."

"Oh..." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah..."

Ever since his miscarriage he has been doing his best to ignore that he was even pregnant to begin with. After about a week he was back on his feet, tho I could see right through his act.

He gets in my lap and says "I love you."

My eyes widen. We've never said that before... He's the one person that I do truly care about and I've never felt like this before for anyone.

"I love you too." I whispered looking him in the eyes.

He smiles and kisses me deeply. I kiss back and gently pull him closer.

As we make out I feel Sam start grinding on me. My eyes widen in shock, but I let him do his thing.

Sam looks me in the eyes and says "we've been together for a while now and uhh well..."