*5*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrell's POV:

I watch silently as the new kid on the block sits on his porch wit his phone in hand and wit every little noise he jumps and looks round him like someone bout to mess with his ass.

Imma be real wit ya I don't know why I'm stalking dis boy but there something bout him that draws me in. Whether it is cause of what happened in Manhattan or I dunno I just really need to get off my ass and stop starring at someone ion know.

Da boy was just sitting there lost looking when outta nowhere he jumped up and ran inside. Huh? That was odd.

Sammy's POV:

I was sitting on the porch just thinking when I felt the need to throw up so I hauled ass inside and threw up everything in my stomach. This is a terrible feeling that needs to go away.

Dad comes in and rubs my back and says "I think you need to go back to the hospital, you haven't been feeling well all week."

"I'm fine..." I whispered laying my head against the cold wall and flushing the toilet.

"Yeah I don't think so." He says feeling my forehead "you don't feel warm..."

"See I'm fine!" I snapped standing up brushing my teeth and going to my room.

That same thing happened everyday and I swear it's getting worse as the days go on. Why the fuck do I feel like this?

"Ight Samuel Evan Adams stop fucking saying your fine, you're not fine. You are going to the doctor whether you like it or not." Dad said.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

Bout 30 minutes later I found myself sitting in the waiting room at the hospital cause dad is way too overprotective of me cause I get raped once apparently means I'm not fine, I'M FINE!

"Adams, Samuel?" The nurse called from the door.

Dad and I stand up and I sulk my ass to the back room.

"Ight baby what's ya systems?"

I smile shyly at the nurse. Damn if I wasn't gay I'd say she's hot. She gots deep brown skin, sky blue eyes, perfectly curly hair, and kicking ass curves that I'd kill for.

"Erm I keep throwing up and my dad thinks I'm not fine despite me telling him I am." I said casually.

Dad sighs and says "he refuses to eat and is also very moody... Also I remember his old doctor telling him that he has a womb..."

"Sir are you applying that you think your son is pregnant?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." He said.

I stare at him and whisper "unbelievable. Dad I'm not pregnant, I'm a boy."

"A boy who has a uterus and got raped a little over a month ago who won't stop throwing up and gaining weight at the same time!" Dad snapped.

"Oh honey please baby lettme give ya a ultrasound, ya daddy may be right sweetheart. Imma draw blood sweetie, I'm sorry."

She pulls all her stuff out and gives me a physical.

"Your blood pressure is a little high and your temp is normal. Ight imma give you an ultrasound and see what's going on in there."

If she wasn't so nice I'd roll my eyes right now.

She leaves to go get the ultrasound machine and I look away from the door. Dad says "look I'm sorry that I had to bring up what happened, but Sammy this is serious what if you are pregnant."

"If I'm pregnant I want an abortion. The fetus wouldn't deserve me as a parent and I don't think I can carry a rapists baby." I said looking out the window.

Dad sighs and I huff.

When nurse what's her name came back in she had me lie down flat and lift my shirt up. "Ight hun this is gonna be a Teensy bit cold."

She places the gel on my stomach and I jump "ohhh shit that's cold... I mean crap it's cold."

"Ight lets take a look down here." She moves it to right above my pelvis and looks at the screen "ah ha, there they are."

My heart stops there's a blob on the screen "is that..."

"That's your baby Samuel." She whispered.

I feel my chest tighten and my throat close up it's getting hard to breathe what's going on? I can't be pregnant I just can't be this can't be happening.

Nah I can't have this baby, he or she don't deserve me. I don't wanna get an abortion, but I have too. If I go through with this pregnancy the baby would have a mother fucking fucked up life.

End of chapter.

Ight I do not agree with abortion... Hands up don't shoot lettme finish before everyone starts commenting... There is some situations where it's a different story, like I personally will never be able to get rid of my kid without it killing me, but in some situations I understand. Now if you in a good healthy relationship and yo ass didn't talk to ya boy first and financially stable and all that shit go on somewhere with that bullshit you can have that baby and if you really don't want him or her give the baby to someone who can't get pregnant and wants a baby.

Whatcha think about⬇️

Sammy:

Montrell:

Ryan:

The nurse:

The ultrasound:

Sammy's thoughts about abortion: