*13*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Sammy's POV:

I blush a little and say "maybe."

He smirks and says "where'd ya leave him?"

"In the alleyway." I said casually. "He showed up at the hospital and tried to get back together with me and shit like that, so I told him to meet me there and we'll fight man to man no weapons and no backup."

"Well then I think you handled his ass." He said looking highly amused. "Come on let's get you cleaned up so your dad doesn't notice that you were fighting."

I nod and go into the bathroom, I don't need my dad getting overprotective now do I?
___

When we got back to the hospital I check on my baby. I coo when I see him and whisper "hi baby, I'm back."

"He's a good baby." Dad said quietly. "He slept pretty much the entire time, tho when he woke up he did want you, but I was able to get him fed and back to sleep."

I smile a little and say "he normally does pretty good at staying asleep once he's asleep, tho I don't know how much longer that'd last with him getting older and stronger."

"Ight imma head out. I love you." Dad said giving me a hug. He shakes his hand with Montrell and then he leaves.

"We should probably go to bed." Montrell said sitting down in the uncomfortable chair.

I frown some and say "you don't have to sleep in that..."

He raises his eyebrow at me and says "I'm good."

"No that'll break your neck and back, you won't be comfortable in that." I said scooting over. "I don't care if you sleep in the bed as well."

"Ok..." He kicks his shoes off and gets in on the other side of the bed.

We lay back to back and I'm trying to stop blushing. "Night." I said softly.

"Good night." He muttered softly.

Montrell's POV:

It's been a couple hours since we went to sleep, well Sam went to sleep, I'm obviously still awake. I haven't been able to sleep for a while now, so this is nothing new.

My mind is wondering all over the place, like between Nico and Sam and everything going on in my life I can't seem to stop thinking long enough to go to sleep.

A soft whimpering noise brought me outta my thoughts. I look over at the little crib right next to Sam and I hear Nico start crying.

I stand up and walk over to the little guy. I pick him up and make sure he's still wrapped up in his little blanket. I grab the bottle already made for him, it just needs to be heated up. I walk over to the miniature microwave and make his bottle.