*16*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Montrell's POV:

I run to my car and quickly take off after this bitch. How da fuck did she get in the house? Someone must've let her in. Fuck this can't be happening.

Sammy's POV:

My lungs are contracting together, the world is squeezing in all around me. My baby, my poor baby. Why did this happen?

My vision is blurring and I start hyperventilating. I fall to my knees and put my hand on my chest whispering "why... My baby..."

"Sammy." Someone said trying to comfort me.

"NO DON'T TOUCH ME! MY BABY!" I yelled grabbing a kitchen knife and running out the house, I will not rest until I find my baby.

Maria's POV:

I speed to Manhattan, the little bitch is still following me, so I needa shake him off. My son's brat is in the back screaming his head off.

"Shut up!" I snapped at the thing. Sammy should've had an abortion, I thought having a kid push him down the stairs would get rid of the thing for good, but no the bastard survived the fall.

I lost my husband, my son, and my life all because of this little shits father, so he needa go. I just want my family back for fucks sake!

Montrell gets pretty damn close to my car, but I know damn well he wouldn't hit me with Nico in the car, so I quickly take a left into a alleyway hoping to lose his ass.

Montrell's POV:

I dunno how long I've been chasing this bitch, but I do know that my gas is almost empty. Before I lose gas I quickly go to a gas station and mutter "fucking hell! She's gone!"

Maria's POV:

I smirk to myself, I knew he'd run outta gas soon. I look down at the address that I needa go to and drive there.

When I got to my destination I quickly go to the door and knock, I'm taking this bastard back to his biological father's family, he's better off away from my son and Montrell.

A young woman opens the door and says "yes?"

"We talked on the phone, are you Quans little sister?"

"Yes." She said sighing. "Is that my nephew?"

"Yep, his name is Nico James, but feel free to rename him." I said passing the baby over. At least at the moment he's asleep.

She nods and takes the little bastard looking at him with an emotional look on her face. She glances at me and she shuts the door in my face.

Ok that was a little rude, but at least she took the brat with her. I walk to my car smiling, it's time to win my family back!